Scott Dee Book Packaging/Mid America Publishing / Internet fraud

40120 Idustrial Park Circle Suite CGeorgetown, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5128630641
I found this company on the internet. They appealed to me because they did hardcover children's picture books. I contacted the company via email and the owner called me and convinved me that his company could help me. I entered a contract with them and was convinced to order 100 copies of the book as I would save a lot of money. Scott C Damschroder also wanted me to purchase a blanket to sell with my book, but I declined..lacking the funds. The contract was signed October 12, 07 and after many emails to the company...they had many excuses why it was taking so long, I recently emailed and asked where my book was. It has been a year. The owner of the company SCOTT then told me he sent out an email and said that the company was closed and at that time asked me if I wanted to end the contract or have him personally complete the design of my book. I knew not to end the contract as I would lose everything..I read the clause. I emailed him this past week and asked him how it was going and when I would get my 100 copies that I pre-ordered. He told me that I will not get any copies of my book, but a design of it to take wherever I choose to get printed. I asked for a refund on the 100 books and he told me there is no money to give me?

I have found out that this company has had 2 other internet fraud charges filed against it and am in the process of doing this myself. This company is also NOT a limited liablity company as they claim, so I am going to sue Scott, Nicole and Tammy Damschroder for breaching the contract. This company has no website now, but they will be back. They changed their name before and will do it again. WATCH OUT FOR SCOTT C DAMSCRODER AND HIS FAMILY!

Comments

Sa
  16th of Jun, 2009
Hi,
THE SAME THING happened to me. I had no idea they were not a LLC? would you mind sharing with me who (which attorney) you went through to sue? I would like to join this suit, if possible. I lost over $3000. I have SAVED EVERYTHING From them...
Ju
  3rd of Feb, 2013
Why wasn't a class action law suit filed against this man? He got away with thousands of dollars. I lost over $3000 myself and everyone else that I have seen over these 6 or 7 years have lost so much and yet no law suit was ever filed.