Scott Bergevin of American Canyon / Scott Bergevin - Conman - Sexual Predator

Well I see that Scott is having his friends get on this message board and make me look bad and make him look good, what a joke! I also noticed today several harassing e-mail messages sent from his fat red-headed girlfriend Alice Swadner and she sent it to me from her personal address> [protected]@gmail.com I now know Scott has moved from Napa to American Canyon. I found his new address in the White Pages. Now I have no choice but to share the truth about how I got involved with Scott Bergevin in the first place. I answered a posting on Craigslist from Scott, it was in the "Men Seeking Men" section for the "SF Bay" area. We chatted on the phone and he invited me to meet him in person. When we met he told me he was a big record company executive who was going to give me a big break in business. He later took me to his truck where he asked me to perfom featio on him if I wanted the job! Per my room-mate, I recorded all of our phone calls and email from Scott. I will soon post the audio on YouTube for everyone to hear, so you know I am telling the truth! He is just trying to cover all this up! Scott Bergevin is not a record executive, he is a sexual predator who uses social media to hook up with unsuspecting victims.

Scott Bergevin of American Canyon

Tr
Feb 22, 2014

Comments

• Wi
      22nd of Feb, 2014

• Ge
      21st of Mar, 2014

First off, I don't agree with homosexuality. Secondly, when you here someone offer services for sexual pleasure, you should know you are probably going to get scammed. Also, that dude looks SUPER CREEPY. Why would you think he was a record company exec? Who would hire that creepy ### dude?