Scorpio / fuel tank

1 India Review updated:

Fuel tank
Dear Sir
It must be very shamfull for mahindra and mahindra. We purchased one Scorpio in the month of last december.From the first day we faced two problems in it.
1-Fuel meter is not working
2-Driving side window is not locking
Agency is 70 km far from my place. After complaining three times, i sent my car to the agency window problem is solved but fuel meter problem is same. on first service, i paid 5640 but the problem is same i again complaint he told me to bring your car.
Now pls tell me how many times i should do it.
Do your service center and company do this type of work?
When i bought this car your dealer charged me various associries charges and after some time he told me i did not charges associries charges
I have spent 3000 Rs charges in going to agency and come back.
Solve my problem as soon as possible.
And also rearrange your company and agency system
Thanks
Sachin Agarwal
[protected], [protected]
Mandi Dhanaura
Diss- J.P Nagar
Stata- Utter Pradesh
INDIA

More Scorpio Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ba
      27th of Feb, 2008

hi
    this is jagdev from raikot, Actually we are not satisfied with the mahindra service center. i think their service charges are very high comparitively to local service center. we prefer to approach to local service center.
    thanx.

• He
      9th of Sep, 2009
    Scorpio - COMPLAIN AGAINST AGENCY
    SCORPIO
    India

ITS KIND TO INFORM YOU THAT, I HAVE AN SCORPIO WITH WITH ENGINE NO :-49936, AND RC NO IS :- PB 10BQ8990,
    MY CAR HAD AND ACCIDENT WITH TOTAL LOOS, I HAVE SPEND RS 4.5 LAKH IN REPARING IT, WITH THE AGENCY FROM MODERN MOTERS LUDHIANA. BUT STILL ITS NOT RUNNING WELL, MANY TIMES IT SUDDENLY STOP IN MAIN ROAD, I HAVE COMPLAIN IT MANY TIME TO MODERN MOTERS TO LOOK AFTER IT, BUT THEY REFUSE IT TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY OF MY CAR, IF ANY THINK WRONG HAPPEN IT WITH ME WHILE DRIVING, I WILL SEE CLAIM TO THE COMPANY IN THE COURT. SO ITS REQUEST TO YOU TO LOOK AFTER THE MATTER.

FROM :- HARKIRAT SINGH

• Su
      17th of Feb, 2011
    mahindra & mahindra
    India

as we went to bhurawala motors himmatnagar, gujarat for purchasing scorpio M2 DI .. the dealer has asked for purchasing of accessories of 15000/- and also had taken 2500/- more than the requirement of insurance charges.. kindly go through my problem and take adequate action against this.
    we also complained at mahindra call center but we dint get any response as more than 3 days passed away.. complaint no. is KB15-0155
    we are not satisfied with there services also.. they also had not given required deasel as company's norms.
    we hope u wont take it as a joke!!

22nd of Jun, 2012

Re : Vehicle No. WB 06D 1314, Customer ID C110112628,
    Chassis No. A2B22749, Engine No. HAA4B13244,
    Model - MHAWK 2WD BS3 9SF Fiery Black (Scorpio),
    Sale Date – 25.03.2017.

This is to inform you that I purchased the aforesaid vehicle from Royal Motors, Authorized Mahindra-Renault Dealer, 135A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 on 25.03.2017. On and from the date of purchase of the said vehicle the same had given enormous problems. Time and again I had to take the vehicle to the work shop authorized under Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. The said work shop namely Royal Motors regularly raised bills including labour charges even during the period of warranty of the said vehicle. I was compelled to pay the said bills in order to get rid of the problems.

The moment the engine of the vehicle was switched on the instruction CHECK was shown on the monitor. In spite of repeated visits to Royal Motors the mechanics of the said service center failed to rectify the defect and to remove the said instruction CHECK from the monitor.

Being fed up with the inefficient service provided by your authorized service center Royal Motors I was compelled to visit Mohan Motor Business Pvt. Ltd., another authorized service center of your company. The mechanics of the said Mohan Motor detected the reason for flashing of the instruction CHECK on the monitor and has assured me that they could cure the said defect. Mohan Motor also gave a job estimate for rectifying the said defect at Rs. 1 lac approximately. The mechanic of Mohan Motor informed me that the part pumping fuel to the engine of the said vehicle is defective and the same needs to be replaced immediately.

Mohan Motor also informed me that there is also a provision for extending the period of the warranty of the aforesaid vehicle but the said information was not given to me by Royal Motors from where I repaired the vehicle on a number of occasions.

In the aforesaid circumstances I request you to kindly look into the matter and take steps to replace the defective part and ensure that I can enjoy a problem free ride on my vehicle. I also request you to kindly inform me the procedure for getting an extension of the warranty period.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

• Na
      27th of May, 2014

P.D.I.Report for bolero di .owner name mr.naresh chouhan.s/o shree nath chouhan.

5th of Jan, 2015
    Model Fuels
    hirapur
    Dhanbad
    Phone: 9955321735

I HAD GIVEN MY CAR TO THE DEALER THEY HAVE INSPECTED THE CAR BUT AFTER 10 DAYS ONLY THE SAME PROBLEM PERSIST AND DUE TO WHICH I HAD SUFFERED A LOT THEY HAVE CHARGED ME ND NOW THE CONDITION OF THE CAR IS SAME