Score Plus / Harrasement

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I worked in the above mentioned company for about one year ,this is really a horrible & pathetic company to work with i have resigned in the month of Feb.07 & they assure me that they will going to relieve me before my engagement that is before 7Apr.07....but as the day approached they start blackmailing me saying that i have serve them for a longer time ,othersise they will put some nonsense allegation on me or put a fraud case ......somehow i agree to serve them more after coming back from my engagement ,,,,when i came back India i shock to know that my mother met wd an accident & she cannot walk now bcoz of her fracture below her spine....still she is suffering,being the only son ,i decided to stay back in India...these people after knowing all these never gave me my deposited money wd them also,they haven't gave my salary for which i had worked as well...they did with almost so many employees ,they are really devils in this world....i have complained in UAE ministry but no use...dont go for a job atleast in this company whether whites or non-whites...as they rascially discriminate there employees.

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Dec, 2009

Is this company starting a new school in UAE, is it the education company advertising for teachers in Bangalore?

• Mo
      30th of Dec, 2009

Sorry i cannt believe that.Iam working for the same company long time ago and everything is ok just do your job and follow the policy