ScooterNitro.com / Scooter was not what was ordered

MO, United States Review updated:
2.5

Very Very BAD experience! I was sent the WRONG scooter and they told me "Well someone got your scooter and you got someone else's, we make mistakes too, nobody is perfect" That must be some great customer service! It was also missing parts and bolts. When I called them on the part that was missing, (the storage box) they told me that they were sending it out and they never did. I also have been waiting on my registration for weeks now. I can not get plates to drive it until I get my registration from them. I would never recommend anyone to the company! They are very RUDE and the biggest liars!
Ka

Comments

Jo
  18th of Aug, 2008

ScooterNitro.com - Bad Vendor
ScooterNitro.com
Wakefield
New Hampshire

Do not, under any circumstances do business with these people. They are con artists of the first order. They are middle men, have no product, specialize in delay stories, confusion, misinformation and outright lies. They are unable to honor any shipping commitments, and based on a review of other complaints, when they finally deliver, you get junk. I have been charged for a 7/4/08 order that was cancelled 7/31/08 and still not delivered as of 8/18/08 even though they charged my card on 8/5/08. I'll now be in a prolonged battle over this. These are BAD people.
Je
  10th of Sep, 2008
I purchased a manchoman260, got a cyprus 250, has minor dent in excaust.ditial clock burn out, cracked tab on faring and a headlight that does not work. been waiting on parts for 5 weeks now. now I see there web site is down, 800 number doese not work . guess I have got screwed like everybody else that has order one from them
p.s. anybody want to buy a used scooter
Ka
  11th of Sep, 2008
My husband brought me a Machoman 260 Touring Scooter from these people on June 17, 2008 for my birthday.They said it would be delivered before my birthday which was June 28.We never got the scooter until July 15.The crate was damaged. When got the scooter together after our trip .The gas line had two gashes in it. We called them and they were suppose to send us another one which we never got. Then the clutch basket came off and we call them again, This time they gave us the name of two places that work on them.They told us to called them to get it fix.When we took it to them, the places did even know who SCOOTERNITRO was.When we called them again they said they would only replace the parts and we would have to pay the labor. The guy at the place where I took it was very nice and he got right to work to see what the problem was so that I could enjoy the scooter. The scooter only has 66 miles on it and now the gas tank is leaking. I will never buy anything else from these people or tell anyone about them.Wished I had checked them out before my husband brought this one.
  20th of Sep, 2008
I came across a Dealer selling the Same 260cc, saying they have all kinds of Parts, then when you check there parts list they do not show one part.

I have E mailed them, requesting certain small parts, an were they in stock . So we shall see if they operate like ScooterNitro, For I have order parts from them, said 3 weeks, that order was [placed july 8th.

The name of that Dealer that is trying to sell the same machine, is Killermotorsports .com located in Ft.Worth Texas .

I will tell one and all anyone purchasing this 260 cc, is the most unsafe for any body, you better have a lot of Patience, an plenty of tools, an skill to work on it.
First. No netural
Second, Never park it on the side stand, for any slight breez an it will fall over.
Third. Brakes on it is No good .
4th Turn signal Switch Garbage
5th Missing Parts
6th Warranty Parts only, an if you receive it crunched, you may get Parts an you may not.
7th the seat is worse than a park bench or stump.
8th You will never, I say never see that 85 mph . May if you throw it off the great wall.
9th. the Fuel tank leaks.
10th, when you first get one be sure an check all fluids, an fill the radaitor, from under the seat an check it after every trip till it stays full, that resevor by fuel tank will give you a false reading.
10, th Air vents by foot pegs, vibration, breaks off the plastic dol pins.
11. th Make sure you have 6 point metric sockets, for you will find some are over torqued. An some missing studs. Mine no manifokld gaskets aftesr it got loud an one stud was gone an the other nut was off.
12. Molding for tote box 14" short
13th, Mounting tote Box holes never lined up .

I think I have said eneough, yet I repeat, any one purchasing this machine for there children, or wife, If you think anything of them . don't .

For I use to run a motorcycle shop, No how, Now way would I ever, begin to try an sell these, for you will be in manmy a law suit or on the run, like I feal some of these sellers.

Gonna purchase a scooter, I say find a Helix, or a Mfg that is reliable. I will take my beating, just never engaged brain, what little I have left . Just say, I have just ____ $2600.away.

An that 60 mpg +, you can for get that also .
  5th of Oct, 2008
I, too, was delivered the wrong scooter; they did, however, let me keep the model delivered for the price of the one ordered. When I re-ordered what I originally wanted, they delivered an unassembled scooter with instructions so minimal, I could not possibly put the thing together!

Now their site has been down for weeks- anyone know what's going on down there?
Jo
  18th of Oct, 2008
Radio has no reception. Contacted the firm, and response was they did not install antenna's on this model. Battery does not hold charge, response order the part and replace it. Now question: After reviews of all correspondence the conclusion is or am I incorrect. The BRAKES do not function properly? I could be seriously injured? How thne in G name can I correct this problem or submit to not driving it? What are the symptons or possible causes for the brakes not to funtion? What can I do, after all I am in the same dire straits as the rest of you, this amount of expenditures for something that I can be maimed for life. I use this unit for short hauls to work as a sub teacher, but after review of problems now have developed a fear of it. It is indeed a shame that the AOL or a represntative could not review this prior to admission for sale to the AMERICAN citizen. We trust these advertisements to no avail. Someone assist me in preventing an injury to me and the thought of my family witnessing me in a state of not being able to work for a product that was fully misstate in its promises. PLEASE ADVISE how to if necessary the most important fact of the bike. THE BRAKES. THANK YOU & BLESSINGS.
  21st of Nov, 2008
I have even wrote Roteka, for a repair manual. Response none.

I see some . you check for repair manual. Just pictures of basic parts like, what we all more an likely received. Like engine, not broken down in parts.

For carb, found one listing it for over $200.

Next would you ever get it ?????

I would like to know how many there is out there that are in the same route we are . Know there is many.

Happy Holidays. An if I ever get a reply from the Attorney Generals office I will fill you in.
To
  6th of Jan, 2009
I purchased the following scooter: Stealth 150 Touring FREE****36 Months Extended Part#: Stealth_150 (Qty: 1 x $1, 489.94) from ScooterNitro. I needed replacement parts to replace defective parts on the scooter.

Their answer in regard to the parts as follows: The part's you require have been ordered from the MFG, please allow three – four week's for delivery, keep in mind your parts are going to be ordered and shipped from China before it gets sent to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 3:11 PM, wrote: Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
(blue_skywater@lycos.com) on Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 16:11:18
other comments: The speedometer does not function correctly.

The part's you require have been ordered from the MFG, please allow two -
three week's for delivery, keep in mind your parts are going to be ordered
and shipped to here from China before it gets sent to you. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:50 AM, wrote: Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by (blue_skywater@lycos.com) on Friday, August 1, 2008 at 02:50:39 other comments: BROKEN RADIO ANTENNA WHEN DELIVERED.

After numerous other inquiries I finally received this answer from ScooterNitro:

Due to the economic conditions, ScooterNitro is out of business.

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 12:41 AM, wrote:

I would like to know what good your warranty is if I can't even get the replacement parts. The THREE to FOUR weeks that it would take for my parts to arrive have come and gone months ago. I hope I get some type of response this writing as I haven't heard from you in months.

Anthony J Momsen

Now what recourse do the purchasers of these scooters have?????
  15th of Sep, 2009

ScooterNitro.com - problem with scooter macho man
scooternitro
402W. Mt. Vernon ST. #204 Nixa, MO 65714
Crossville
Tennessee
Phone: 417-551-1908
scooternitro.com

I bought my scooter last year, had a problem starting it. I got 800 miles on it now, was a 3 year warintiy on it, I try to comtack the company and nothing they well not return my email and you can find them on the internet nowthier address is 402 W. Mt Vernon St. #204 Nixa, Mo 65714 now what do I do to get this problem fixed.
  23rd of May, 2012
I bought a lowes whirlpool gas hot water heater and have had nothing but problems with it. they said it was the gas valve and sent me one in the mail they said someone would come and install it I waited 3 Days could not wait anymore so I installed it, @ weeks after a guy showed up 2 install it, I told him I needed hot water weeks agoI had 10 People in my house at the time. it worked ok for a short time, then the pilot light kept going out all the time I put a new thermocouple on it work for 1 night came home today and its out again now I think its the switch I am so P Oed I can't stand I got no help from anyone this Sucks
Wp
  5th of Jun, 2012
Hi Ron. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your water heater. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Compliantsboard), your user ID name (Ron Panzica), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.