ScooterNitro / Fraudulent practices

We did receive our scooter within 14 days from the date of purchase. It was crated and in good condition, with the exception of one small part that was cracked. Then 3 days later, the speedometer cable broke. We contacted Scooternitro by phone and tech support was very helpful. They stated that they would order the parts immediately and it could take 2 weeks to arrive.

That was 10 weeks ago. We have tried contacting them daily for the past 6 weeks by e-mail and by phone. E-mails are not responded to and the phone message system is now full. No contact by anyone and still no parts. It is amazing that we received a scooter at all. But with this said, the bike itself has ridden well and I'm getting about 90 mpg.

So, did they go out of business??? I wonder, since all the negative comments I've read about this company have occured since August, the exact same time I ordered mine. Isn't that always the way?

Va

Comments

Gi
  13th of Jan, 2009
ScooterNitro - Totally inoperative scooter
scooternitro
402 w vernon st.#204 nixia,mo 65714
Nixa
Missouri

I BOUGHT A SCOOTER IN JULY 2008, THE FRONT WHEEL HAS A LEAK, NOT THE TIRE BUT THE RIM.I HAVE TRIED ALL PHONE NO. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN DO.I FILED A COMPLANT WITH THE BBB IN MO, NOW I AM GOING TO TRY WITH THE DEALER IN ONTARIO CALIFORNIA. I ALL FOR A CIVIL LAW SUIT..

Fe
  23rd of Sep, 2009
ScooterNitro - Totally inoperative scooter
ScooterNitro
scooternitro.com

Purchased scooter from ScooterNitro (now SCOOTERBOOK I understand) in Nixa, MO. When it arrived, supposedly brand new - did not work - totally inoperative. After numerous pleas for replacement; Scooternitro volunteered to send parts. To date (six months) no parts have come and the company fails and refuses to contact me in any manner whatsoever. Here I sit with a motor scooter that won't work and a granddaughter that's very unhappy.

There should be a way to have these bad practices stopped in their tracks right now. Help is needed.