scooterdepot.us 50cc Velocity moped / title/battery not working

1 3324 26th st so 54601La Crosse, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 608 775 6349 /608 519 1350

Despite numerous calls and E Mails, with extremely rude or no repies at all, finally promised the title so I could register, title insure, and license. Battery simply does not work despite putting it on a charger, etc. Calls and E Mails ignored

Comments

• St
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I also purchased a Velocity moped from Scooter Depot, and they will not send the title. Did you ever actually get your? They eventually agreed they would send ours and claim they UPSed it, but they have no tracking number, which UPS says means they are lying and never sent it. We have called repeatedly, emailed, filled out complaints with better business bureau, paypal, the attorney general, and nothing is helping. We have been advised by the state police that we should hire a lawyer and sue them. Something is seriously wrong with this company. Not only are they rude, they actually answered one time and sang, "wa wah waaah, " into the phone & hung up. I can't understand why they won't send out titles and are lying about it unless they are selling stolen product. Why isn't someone investigating?! (The moped itself works great, but I can't drive it because I can't register it because they won't send the title. Buyer beware.

• Gr
      28th of Aug, 2008

you know it took me a long time to get my title then when i got it they sent me two of them dont know why they would do that.
    I wish someone would look in to them
    the bike i got has a hole in the gas tank they tould me will send it back the tank and we may have another one to send to you..yeh right they didnt send my bike out when it should of went out pluse there was so many things wrong with it i would of been bater off not getting it ...

• Ji
      10th of Feb, 2012

I have a 2008 50cc velocity, i am from Massachusetts, where i was told we don't have to put a license plate on the moped..however, i am only 14 years old, i have a bill of sale from the previous owner, and the manual(don't no what use that is)and i was wondering, do i NEED the title? i was told by police all i have to do is put a sticker on it saying it passed security/safety check...help please?