Scooter Nitro / Lance scooter

OH, United States Review updated:
I purchased a Lance Charming 50cc scooter from Scooter Nitro online after doing days of research. They seemed to have a good price and warranty. Well, the scooter did not work upon delivery, after several repair bills ( I finally found a nice motorcycle serviceman to repair it - 30 miles away) and many emails and phone calls to Scooter Nitro...
#1 I do not have a Lance Charming bike - false advertising
#2 Many parts I needed to replace were either not covered as described or have not arrived from China after 3 months
#3 When I called and emailed for instructions on how to return this defective bike at my expense, I was told my 5 days for return had passed, the bike would not be accepted
#4 One salesman at Scooter Nitro told me that is what I get for buying online
Dz

Comments

Ma
  27th of Dec, 2008
I ordered a Bali 150 and it sure took forever to come in. It did however come in with a ripped seat and as more parts broke I filed the paperwork each time to get my parts and hounded them time after time and was unable to get any information about where my parts were other than on backorder. I would like in on any class action lawsuit that takes place.
Hm
  28th of Sep, 2009
Just wanted to let you know that I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Missouri. I have received a letter from that office asking for more details from my own dealings with www.scooternitro.com. They have an investigation going on at this time. You can contact them at 816-889-5000 or at www.ago.mo.go.

Good luck!
Lo
  18th of Apr, 2011
hi i bought this scooter from a friend and i need a motor repair manual and some parts