Scooter Nitro / Machoman 260 Touring Scooter

1 402 W. Mt. Vernon St #204Nixa, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-254-2816

07/18/2008 Ordered Machoman 260 Touring Scooter. Package arrived that was not 260 Machoman, but lower grade 250. Less Engine, less weight capacity. I requested they pick up the bike and give me the one I paid for. The would not do that, said it was out of stock, and without my conscent credited me $200 on my Visa with a 5 yr. warranty. Manager Joe called and said to try it, I'd like it. Right out of the box, the cypress 250 turn signal switch does not work, engine cooling fan does not work, odometer does not work, then headlights, tail light. The bike will not hold a charge, dies. Scooter Nitro's response...we will supply parts, but its your baby to pay to get fixed. This is new out of the box! Caution...be wary of Scooter Nitro. They send the wrong bike on purpose, and doesn't work out of the crate.

Ri

Comments

18th of Aug, 2008

I Ordered a Machoman 260 on July 28, 2008 received the bike on August 14, 2008 no damage. took about 4 hours to get it ready to ride. Checked it out befor I rode it the first time and all systems working ok. I have put 60 miles on it and no problems.
    Great bike so far.

• Ro
      30th of Aug, 2008

i AGREE WITH THE FIRST COMMENT.

WHAT I SAY TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH .

FIRST IF YOU ARE NOT A MECHANIC, AN HAVE PLENTY OF PATIENTS REPEAT PATIENTS . DO NO, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS 260, SO THEY CLAIM.

FOR TURN SINGAL SWITCHES, IF THEY GAVE YOU A DOZEN, THEY WILL NOT LAST . ( IF YOU USE THEM . ) BREAK DOWN AN GO TO A BIKE SHOP AN PURCHASE ONE. ( LUCKIE i, MADE MY OWN, ONLY THING IT DOES NOT SELF CANCEL )

FOR SAFETY, NEVER, NEVER START IT ON THE SIDE STAND, FOR SOONER THAN LATER YOU WILL FIND IT ON THE GROUND. FOR IT DOES NOT LOCK IN PLACE LIKE A REGULAR M/C. USE THE CENTER STAND.EITHER ONE MAKE SURE IT IS IN AN ON A SOLID FLOOR OR UP A SITE GRADE.

NEXT, WHEN YOU FIRST START CHECKING IT OUT, FOR ALL FLUIDS, DO SO, AN FOR THE COOLING SYSTEM, DO IT EVER FEW MILES, FOR IF YOU KEEP FILLING THE RESEVOIR, THAT WILL NOT GET THE RADIATOR FULL, SO ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU FILL, FROM UNDER THE SEAT. WHY FOR MINE GOT HOT, SO YOU LOOK AT THE RESEVOUR BY YOUR GAS FILL, THAT IS GOING TO SHOW AN, NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM .

REALLY TO SAVE TIME, WHEN YOU FIRST GET THE WHOLE THING, TEAR IT ALL APART AN RE ASSEMBLE, YES, YOU HEARD ME, FOR IN DUE TIME YOU WILL BE SAYING THE SAME THING. FOR YOU WILL DICOVER MISSING PARTS THAT WERE NEVER EVER INSTALLED, MINE DID NOT HAVE THE MANIFOLD GASKET, AN THEY TRIDED TIGHTEN IT TO STOP IT FROM LEAKING, THEY BENT THE EARS ON THE CLAMP, WHEN IT HEATED UP THE NUSTS CAME OFF AN ONE STUD CAME OUT. WE MFG OUR OWN GASKET AN MADE NEW STUDS,

NEXT THE SMALL VENTS BY THE FOOT PEGS, WELL BEWARE THEY WILL NOT BE THERE LONG, FOR THEY SNAP OVER A PLASTIC PIOLIT PIN, AN THREW THE VIBRATION, THEY SNAP OFF, AN THEY WILL BE MISSING .GET SCOCH DUBLLED SIDED TAPE, AN PUT THAT ON AN THEY MAKE 2 TRIPS AROUND THE BLOCK.

ALSO WHEN YOU FILL THE GAS TANK, TAKE YOUR TIME, FOR THE FIRST TIME, MINE AROND THE SEAM IT WAS NOT MFG PROPERLY, LUCKIE i MADE UP A TOOL TO RUB JB WELD IN THERE TO STOP THAT LEAK.

NEXT I ORDERED NEW TIRES, FOR THE BRAND NAME, I DIDN'T CARE FOR, SO THE BEST i COULD FIND WERE AVON, THAT WAS A MISTAKE FOR WHEN THEY CAME IN, NOT THE AVONS I KNEW WHEN I WAS IN BUISNESS, ONE WAS OUT OF ROUND, WAITING FOR A PICK UP SLIP . AT LEAST THAT WON'T TAKE 3 WEEKS.

BIG BIG QUESTION, WHAT IN THE HECK IS A WARRANTY NOW DAYS. NOW THE BIKES I SOLD WAS WARRANTYED, AN I WAS REIMBURSED FOR ANY WARRTY WORK . WITH THERE WARRANTY, AS I SEE IT, THEY SUPPLY THE PARTS. AN YOU PAY THE LABOR . AM I CORRECT ????? AS IT IS TO DAY, 50 TO 65 DOLLARS AN HOUR, TO HAVE THE REAR TIRE CHANGED, ( I KNOW IT IS NOT A WARRANTY JOB, YOU CAN SAY 45 MIN TO 1 HOUR.
    WARRNTY NOW DAYS TO THEM IS A FARCE .

THE TOTE BOX, WELL, THEY SENT APIECE OF GAKET, TO GO AROUND THE TOP, BUT SHORT 14" TO COMPLETE TTHAT JOB.

i COULD GO ON AN ON, FOR i AM WAITING FOR PARTS ALSO . I NOTICED THERE IS A MFG, THAT MAKES A CYCLINDER HEAD AN PISTON THAT WILL RAISE IT TO A 300 CCC. THAT WILL BE MY NEXT PROJECT, AFTER IT GET ALL PARTS TO BUILD MY OWN, FO THEY SHOW IT GOING UP TO 80+ MPH. FOR MINE MOST I EVER GOT WAS 65 DOWN GRADE. AS I STATED BEFORE, ONLY WAY AS IS, TO SEE 80, IS TO TOSS IT OVER THE GREAT WALL WHICH IS NOT TO BAD OF AN IDEA. ( PATIENTS )

YES FROM WHAT i SEE SO FAR, AN HAVE READ NOW. THERE SHOULD BE A RECALL ON EVERYONE OUT THERE. QUOTE, ANY ADULT PURCHASING THIS FOR ANY OF HIS CHILDREN, DO NOT, FOR THEY ARE TO UN SAFE, I COULD COME UP WITH MANY REASONS.

MYSELF I AM RETIRED, AN OPERATED A M/C SHOP YEARS AGO . ONE THING I NEVER RUN IT LIKE WE ARE BEING SHOUVED AROUND . FOR NO PARTS AVAILABLE, DON'T GO OVER 30 MILES FROM HOME. FOR SOONER THAN LATER YOU ARE GOING TO BE HOOFING IT HOME. YES i AM SURE THERE IS SOME ONE THAT HAS MADE IT A SLIGHT DISTANCE FUTHER..

jUST STAY AWAY, SAVE MONEY, PURCHASE SOMETHING THAT MAY COST MORE, AN A LITTLE MORE TO BE DEPENDABLE.

DO NOT TRY TO TRADE IT IN ON SOMETHING, FOR YOU WILL REALLY GET YOUR FEALiNGS HURT. THEY DON'T WANT IT, THEY WILL TELL YOU TO TAKE IT TO A FLOWER SHOP, AN YOU MAY GET $18.39 . I SAID MAY.

I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEBODY . AN HOPE THOSE THAT HAVE ONE, GOOD LUCK, FOR YOU WILL NEED IT. THOSE THAT ARE LOOKING . BEWARE.

HAVE A HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEK END.

• Ge
      5th of Sep, 2008

received a bali 150 in may 2008 it was damaged in shipment . had driver sigh bill of lading showing the damage. sent papers to scooter nitro and they ordered the parts two small panels. that was in may never received the parts. can't get anyone to answer the phone are e-mails?

• Ir
      11th of Sep, 2008

To all you friends out there who have purchased the Machoman 260 touring scooter from Scooter Nitro; I also purchased one in the later part of March 2008. The person I ordered from used the name, "William"; who knows if this is his real name. What I want to say first of all is; I think they have packed their clothes, and moved, and taken up a new name some where.
    This so called "William" was always very nice, and I "thought" honest; however it looks like they are nothing but scammer's. Right out of the crate, my scooter got hot. I went into the fan, and discovered that the sending unit to the fan was not hooked up. Got that taken care of; then the battery wouldn't stay up. I installed a volt meter on it, and it wasn't charging; through starting and stopping it with the remote, it started charging. Then back early in July for some reason the starter ingaged while I was riding, and screwed the starter up. I called Scooter Nitro, and they told me to fill out the parts order form on their web site and they would get a new starter right out to me. I said; "I guess I need to send the old starter in first". I was told I didn't need to send it in, they would go ahead and send me one. When I got an email back telling me they had ordered the starter from China, and it would take two, to three weeks for it to come to them, and then they would send it to me.After three weeks I called and ask about it; I think it was a so called "Andy" I talked to, and he told me it wouldn't be sent to them, but straight to me. Today is 9/11/08 exactly two months since they claim they ordered the starter. I first tried calling the 800# receiving the message that the # doesn't exist. Then I tried their web site to no avail. I then had Rocky Mountain Motorsports in Albquerque, NM to try the web site, and the 800# and they got the same results I did. So I had them order the starter, and the large trunk that is pictured on the scooter on the Scooter Nitro web site (should say was).
    I have put about 1800 mi. on my scooter so far, and I was really enjoying it. I weigh about 250#, and I have a 75# blue healer that rides with me nearly everywhere I go. I have been pleased with the power it has. The last time I checked my gas milage; I was up to 70.5 mile per gal. The man I ordered the starter fro said it would take about three days to get it; so I am very anxious to get it going again.
    Just one other thing; The identical scooter, with a different name at Rocky Mountain Motorsports is $3000.00. The only difference I can see is, it has the large trunk on it.
    I am anxious to hear from others with their experienc with this scooter, and, or Scooter Nitro. My guess is they will open up with a different name some where.
    Good luck with your scooter.

• Ke
      20th of Sep, 2008

I did alot of research before purchasing my scooter. I ordered my scooter on August 2, 2008 from ScooterNitro and it arrived on August 14, 2008. I was able to do the PDI and had it running in about 4 hours. I changed out all of the fluids immediately and checked all of the nuts, bolts and screws for tighteness. I had to wait 2 more weeks before the bill of sale and title came so that I could title it. That was a real pain. I kept calling and calling and everytime I was told they were waiting for the title from Goldenvale out of California then they would forward it on to me. I finally received it on August 30, 2008 and received an identical title on September 1, 2008. I'm not really sure what happen there.

When I finally was able to get license plates and title work completed I was ready to take it out on the road. I went the first mile and the digital clock stopped working and has never come back on. I have checked the wiring and everything seems to to hooked up properly. I have managed to put nearly 400 miles on my scooter (knock on wood) I haven't had any other problems other than a slight vibration in the rear wheel when I first take off. I have checked the to see that the wheel is tightened and it is. Still trying to figure out that problem.

I then contacted ScooterNitro about the scooter cover I ordered and it was on backorder. When I checked my checking account I was charged an additional $50.00 for the scooter. When I asked for a scooter and showed my online receipt I was told that I was charged the original price and would not be given the $50.00 discount for being in the military. I sent an e-mail telling ScooterNitro if I did not receive the $50.00 and my scooter cover I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about their practices. With two days the $50.00 was refunded back into my account and the scooter cover arrived.

Finally, I received an e-mail from a company call ScooterFlex inquiring about the customer service I received from ScooterNitro and would I recommend them to anyone else. I am going to complete the survey and ask if they (ScooterFlex) are going to honor the 5 year warranty. It seems to me that ScooterNitro has given false advertisement with the 5 year warranty and know they are no longer in business so how are they going to be able to honor the waranty? Any input woudl be greatly appreciated.

Good luck to all who are scooting and be safe out there.

• St
      23rd of Sep, 2008

to whom it may consern//this company is a bunch of crooks they take your money then forget all about the two bit warrenty i have waited two months for a headlight switch six weeks for a starter and now the system will not charge take my word anyone looking to buy a moped get one from a local dealer that will be there when you need any help or parts/////

• Br
      29th of Sep, 2008

I am kind of in both camps. I had some damage when my Machoman 250 arrived (this was the scooter I ordered). The damage was a crushed rear luggage compartment, cracked windshield, and large scratch on the lower right panel. I received another windshield after 7 weeks of waiting. The luggage compartment arrived today broken again. These parts came from Goldenvale. I see they are the issue. How hard can it be to put packing material in with the parts?

• Ji
      7th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a machoman 260 from Scooter Nitro on April 30, 2008 . It came in a few days later, but had a hole knocked in the rear pannel and some tabs broke off the windshield. I sent them pictures and asked them to replace these. They agreed to do this but as of this date (Oct 7) the parts have not been received. I initially rode the scooter about 200 miles but the battery drained and left me walking. Scooter Nitro told me to disconect the alarm and radio of which I did. This did not help. My mechanic said it needed a rectifier of which they sent in about a month This did not fix the problem but then discovered a short in the alternator. I ordered a new alternator and they took five weeks to ship and it was the wrong one. I reordered on sept 4 and am still waiting. They don't respond to my e-mails. I have filed a complaint with the Missouri Attorney General but don't expect any help from them. I have a piece of crap with 200 miles on it that I can't use.

• Sc
      8th of Oct, 2008

I paid for a Machoman 260 from Scooter Nitro on May 23, 2008. It finally arrived on June 25, 2008. No damage upon arrival. The gearbox was LOW on fluid, CHECK EVERYTHING! The antifreeze was nearly clear - When I changed the antifreeze, I dumped a quart in my driveway - IT EVAPORATED IN AN HOUR! Water with antifreeze does not evaporate that fast. As I checked the scooter, I found there was NO exhaust gasket. I made my own. After 500 miles, it started to stall regularly, and would not restart. Fuel pump is bad. I requested the fuel pump and exhaust gasket on August 3rd, and as of October 8th, I am still waiting for parts - Scooter Nitro says they are on backorder, and the parts will be here in two weeks. HA! I no longer believe them. The reason they offer a three year warranty is because it will take that long for the slow boat from China to bring the parts. I bought a fuel pump on E-bay for $32, got the scooter running, and now the front brake sticks. This makes the speedometer wind around to the backside of zero, and even when driving 5mph, the speedometer reads (?140mph?) and the odometer spins around putting many more miles on it than actual. I bleed the brakes, and everything works normally. When I apply the brakes, the front sticks again, and the speedometer/odometer goes haywire. I completely disassembled the front wheel/brakes, cleaned and lubricated everything. No change, everything works OK until the front brakes are applied and then they stick again.
    If you are not mechanically inclined, I reccomend that you DO NOT buy this scooter. It looks good, drives nice (when it runs), but it is difficult to get parts, and the warranty is useless. Scooter Nitro's website is down, and I no longer get response from them when I try contacting them. From what I am reading, this is happening to many of us. BUYER BEWARE of Scooter Nitro. Would it be worth our time to band together and file a lawsuit against them? Count me in!

• En
      9th of Oct, 2008

Have you guys checked out winwin auto group if you think it's a scam? I don't think you can track down this kind of scam if the government allows business changing names and tax ID's so often disregarding consumer law. Goodluck to those who have got bad scooters. I'd rather buy stuff from a local or reputable stores or business. Make sure you know the business has been around for a long time when it promotes or sells warranty, especially when you purchase vehicles. Sorry for those who are now more broke with extra headache caused by scooters.

• Ll
      11th of Oct, 2008

Buyer Beware!!! No matter the type of scooter you order from scooternitro, does not mean that is what you will get. I ordered a Machoman 260, and got a 250B. The reason I ordered the Machoman 260, was because they told me it had a 260cc engine. I could have bought a 250B from 50 other places for $400.00 less. When I called them, and told them it was the wrong scooter, they said, in so many words...tough! At least I was lucky in that my scooter was all in one piece when I received it. If you're looking for a scooter, run from scooternitro as fast as your legs will take you!

• Mi

Check Out [ Scooter Nitro ] The Place Is For Sure Under A
    Different Name.

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2008

WE ALL THAT PURCHASED THE MACHOMAN FROM SCOOTERNITRO, BY NOW KNOW WE GOT THE SHAFT. AND WAS NOT KISSED.

I HAVE TOOK THE TROUBLE TO GOT TO THERE ADDRESS IN NIXA, MO. AND I FOUND NO SUCH ADDRESS . SO I FEAL THEY HAD INSIDE DEALINGS WITH THE POST OFFICE, YET MOST OF US CONTACTED THEM BY E MAIL AN PHONE.

NOW FOR GOING THREW OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL, I FOR ONE HAVE HAD EZXPERIENCE WITH HIM, WHAT HE TELLS YOU TO DO, THEN BACK TO HIM AGAIN, TELLS YOU THE SAME THING, GET A DIFFERENT ATTORNEY, THEY ARE NOT DOING THERE JOB, AN TURN THEM INTO THE BAR. I MESSED WITH HIM FOR 31/2 YEARS . AT A COST OF OVER $45, 000. 3 DIFFERENT ATTORNEY'S. . THEN I FOUND A RETIRED ATTORNEY, AND, HE TOLD ME ANY TIME YOU TURN AND ATTORNEY INTO THE BAR, SEND IT CERTIFIED MAIL, FOR IT WILL BE LOST IN THE SHUFFEL . SO I DID, FIRST MONTH NO REPLY, SECOND MONTH REPLY. STATING I HAD 10 DAYS TO FILE A DIFFERENT FORM, LETTER WAS WROTE 5 DAYS BEFORE POST MARK, WHEN I RECEIVED IT I RUSHED TO JEFF. CITY, MO. WITH A WITNESS, AN SAW THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, NOW HE SAY' WHY DON'T YOU JUST FORGET IT.
    NOW WHY I WROTE YOU ALL THIS, IS IF YOU DO ANYTHING TOWARDS, TAKE YOUR TIME AND SEND IT CERTIFED WITH A RECEIPT, AN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL COPIES. FOR FAR AS DOING ANYTHING WITH THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM IN MISSOURI. BEWARE .

NOW FOR BACK TO THE JUNK PILE. THOSE THAT NEED A FUEL PUMP, GO TO YOUR AUTO STORE AND PURCHASE A ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP, GET THE LOWEST PRESSURE ONE POOIBLE. WHEN YOU MOUNT IT, MOUNT IT AHEAD OF THE EXISTING FUEL PUMP . AND LET IT PUSH IT THREW IT, FOR THAT WILL TAKE SOME OF THE PRESSURE AWAY.

AND FOR THE ONE WITH THE OMETER PROBLEMS. WHEN YOU TAKE IT OFF FROM THE WHEEL, OR TAKE THE CABLE LOSE FROM THE PICK UP AT AXLE, TAKE YOUR ELRCTRIC DRILL,
    AND REVERSE YOUR DRILL, AN SLOWLY LET IT TURN. IF IT SHOWS NOT A FORWARD SPEED, REVERSE THE DIRECTION. NEXT WHICH FORK LEG HAVE THEY GOT IT MOUNTED ON. IT SHOULD BE ON THE LEFTHAND FORK LEG. KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW NOW, THAT SEVEN YEAR OLD THAT PUT THESE TOGETHER, JUST MADE A FEW MISTAKES..

QUESTION ? HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT ADD I SAW ABOUT THE BIG BORE KIT. I CAN NOT COME ACROSS THAT AGAIN . IF SO POST IT HERE.

SOME HOW SOME WAY WE WILL GET THIS FLOWER POT GOING . I LIKE OTHER HAVE SEEN SAME THING UNDER DIFF. NAME.

PATIENTS.

• Ba
      16th of Oct, 2008

I ordered and paid $2299.00 for the Machoman 260 but received the Bali 150 MC-13-150 (which was also damanged at time of arrival). Since I'm a total beginner at this cycle/scooter thing, and the fact that the Bali 150 and the Machoman 260 look so much alike, I didn't realize I had the wrong scooter until later when I brought it to the shop and the mechanic told me. I've been trying to contact ScooterNitro by email and phone but receive no answer. I've bought stuff online before but this is the first time something like this happens to me; hugely disappointed! So what can one do in a situation like this? Any input is much appreciated!

• To
      27th of Oct, 2008

I purchased the Bali 150 touring with an extended warranty. So much for the warranty. I have ordered two defective parts, the radio antenna and a speedometer. The antenna when extended fell off. The speed odometer registers the trip mileage but the actual mile doesn't register. I was told the items would take two or three weeks that was at least two or three months ago. I did contact them by email some time ago and I was assured the parts were on the way. The last few emails have gone unanswered. Their website is supposedly under construction.

I hate to say it but I feel anyone that has purchased anything from Scooternitro was shafted.

• Hm
      28th of Oct, 2008

My husband bought the Stealth 150 from Scooter Nitro. When he received it, it work for a few days and then the dash lights and head lights went out. Called Scooter Nitro and all they would do is send parts. Had to take the scooter to a mechanic and it cost $400 because the wiring was all wrong from the company. After paying that price and it actually working for a few weeks, now there are battery problems with the scooter. It wouldn't keep a charge so got a new battery and scooter won't even start now. Emailed Scooter Nitro and Joe called back from customer service tonight and said "take it to the mechanic you took it to and tell him to fix it since you paid $400"...I said "well, my thought is you replace it or I will dispute the charge with the credit card company. Considering I paid $1500 for something that was supposed to be brand new and it is only 3 months old, it should be working fine." Joe said to email the parts department for a starter and then take it to the mechanic but of course I will have to pay for the cost to install it. ALL I WANT NOW IS THE STUPID THING GONE AND MY MONEY BACK! ANY IDEAS!

6th of Nov, 2008

I purchased a 150cc Touring Moped, Model MC U1502 back in July. The first failure, following the 100K maintenance check took place when the exhaust system seal ruptured -- causing a loud noise and loss of power -- [towing change $40.00] + repair charge $49.00...no parts required.

The second failure occurred when I ran out of gas, even though the fuel gage read 'half full', several days later. Then the scooter wouldn't start. I had to have it towed for the second time $40.00. Repair Charge $263.00

Please Note: Scooter Depot [the third player in this con game and the company I purchased the scooter from when they were located in Irwindale, CA, but now reside in Chino, CA. Note: They had it shipped by Scooter Nitro in Ontario, CA [their web side had been under revision for some time]; however, the Bill of Sale was issued by Scooter Nitro, Nixa, MO. [their phone is no longer connected].

The third failure and one that could have taken my life, occurred recently -- the engine lost all compression with less than 500 miles and must be replaced -- on a major interstate highway; fortunately traffic was light and I was able to get off safely. Had I been in heavy traffic the story might have had a much sadder ending.

Lastly: When I contacted the manufacturer of record in China, JMSTAR, to complain about the quality of their scooter. They asked me to check the mounting used on all three EPA aluminum tags. If riveted, it was their problem, if screwed, then I was as well. Mine were screwed in place.

It appears there are several players in this alleged con. Two called Scooter Nitro and one called Scooter Depot, and I suspect the Bill of Sale on most purchased from all reads JMSTAR was the manufacturer...check yours EPA plates to be sure.

I plane to take legal action against all three and would like to include all aggrieved parties [class action]. If your Bill of Sale reads JMSTAR, and screws are used to attach those plates you, too, were screwed.

Let me know as soon as possible.

• Gi
      9th of Nov, 2008

I BOUGHT A NITRO 150 STEALTH AND HAVE TO GET A NEW WHEEL FOR THE FRONT. I CAN NOT GET AN ANSWER FROM NITRO OR ANY ONE ELSE. GOT ANY WAY TO OR ANYONE THAT CAN CAN HELP?????

• Le
      10th of Nov, 2008

DO NOT DO BUSSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY...RIP OFF CENTRAL! I could go on with the SAME thing as above. My husband ordered a 150cc from this company. When it arrived it was Badly damaged. IMMEDIATLY we contacted the delivery company AND Scooter Nitro! NOT to worry we had the Extended Warranty the trucking company was going to pay fro damage and Scooter Nitro would send our parts because of our extended warranty. We filed a claim with the trucking company and the claim was declined! WHY? because the Bike was sent to us on CONSINGMENT! WHY? Because this Bike was sent to Ms______ in Hillsboro TN and was declined because it was damaged. STEVE from Scooter Nitro then sent the DAMAGED Bike to US! I contacted the Shipping company and received the history on the Shipping. I contacted Ms______ and it WAS in fact the same bike she declined. THEY DELIBERTLY SENT US A DAMAGED BIKE! THANK YOU STEVE! JACK ###!
    We AGAIN contacted Scooter Nitro. I tried to get the company we sent our money to. GUESS WHAT, it was a Mailbox Exedra there was NO Scooter Nitro anywhere in that city Or EVEN around that city.
    TRUTH be known Scooter Nitro is in Ontario CA 2041 South Turner. Go AHEAD call them they will deny it.
    5 months has gone by NO PARTS NO COMMUNICATION and a damaged bike!
    GO AHEAD call SCOOTER NITRO here is that number 1-417-551-1908 NOTA fell off the MAP does not exist.OR CALL SALES 1-800-254-2816 YELP! You got it DOES NOT EXSIST!
    HERE IS MY THOUGHT WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND SUIE THE PANTS OFF THESE PEOPLE! I’M GAME!

18th of Nov, 2008

We have the same story, except in addition, we have now been told by Pennsylvania Deparment of Transportation that there is a discrepancy with the VIN and MCO numbers and they will not issue us a lisence plate. Has this happened to anyone else in other states? Not only is the scooter a piece of junk, but we can't even drive it when it is working. Has anyone seriously looked into a group lawsuit? I wouldn't even know where to begin...