Scooter Nitro / Awful experience

What can I say Does anyone or has anyone dealt with William? I purchased my scooter in May 2008 the 1st bike sent out looked like it was in a crash. I finally received another bike in late July. It is now October and I have not received any replacement parts that were promised if I accepted the last bike. I am thinking of flying down to visit these crooks and take my own resolve to their knee caps.First these people lie and say send them the parts for replacement and they will send out new parts then they say, oh we don't send out the parts, the manufacturer in china sends the parts directly to you. July, August, September, October? Right!

Va

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Oct, 2008

I received 250 Machoman in May of 2008 from Scooternitro. I really know william/ I gave him hell from the day i received my scooter. I have spent at least 1, 000$ to get it in running order. As you know they have taken down the web site. If anyone know of any law suite against scooternitro, please post it. To all scooter riders HAPPY RIDING

16th of Oct, 2008

Please let me know, if you know of any lawsuit- because we would like to get in on it. We ordered two of the Machoman 260 and received two Cypress 250's. We have not had any luck with contacting Scooter Nitro, as they always come up with some excuse or dont return calls.
    One scooter runs ok, but not good. The other is a complete lemon and is not in running order at all.
    This company I understand, has just changed its name to avoid lawsuits. The new name of the company is . What started out as a fun adventure of getting new scooter's. Has turned into a nightmare of trying to unload the damn things. Let me know, if you guys have any luck.
    Thanks and good luck.
    Sava Mathou and Heather Wallace

18th of Oct, 2008

We have filed a complaint with the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. The address is at ago.mo.gov. Then just scroll down to file a complaint. I hope you all follow suit and file, so hopefully we can get some of our money returned.
    Sava

12th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a scooter in august-08 along with that, i paid 100.00 for a scooter cover! itsnow november and their website is under maintenence and they wont contact me.

26th of Nov, 2008

scooternitro's new website is called "scooterboom" and thier phone number is 1800-276-1180 Give them hell

• Sc
      19th of Dec, 2008

They are still in business. Under who knows what name this week. I have filed complaints with the better business bureau, and currently have an open case, which they are responding to. Next, I will talk with the Missouri Attorney General, and probably Small Claims Court. Please, go to the BBB website and file complaints on this business. This is the best first course of action that will lead up to a class action suit and make it stick.

• Al
      2nd of May, 2009

4 of us bought scooters from scooter nitro we are all having the same problems as everyone eles.. My sister has been waiting for a new windshield that came broke, no nothing it's been a yr now.. My other sisters scooter never ran at all!!! and they would not back her up she can't find anyone to even look at it.. And as for Willams he's a joke.. These people are crooks!