Scnb / Help with my medicine

1 po box 140766Austin, TX, United States

I joined this company in May 2015 I gave then 100.00 dollars and a lot of info which I should not have. In June they withdrew $50.00 and still no medicine. Called and was told the pharmacy did not understand my prescription 4 puffs a day. so I had my Doctor resubmit saying 2 puffs i n morning and 2 at night. Still had not heard about my second prescription . Then got a call saying my Doctor had not signed a page for my second prescription. New forms were sent to me in July after another phone call. Now in July another $50.00 came out of my checking account. They called again and said my Doctor had missed signing a page. I then told them that I was quitting the plan. I had not received any medicine . Well now it seems the pharmacy had not received a cover letter for my new prescription so it did not get filled. Then in August they took $ 35.00 out of my bank. Called and told them I wanted my money back and not to take another dime. I have to talk to credit department for a refund. Try getting a hold of them. Please take my advice a stay far far away from this bunch. It is a scam against the elderly.

Su