Scientific Medical Equipment House (SMEH)

Posted: Nov 23, 2014 by

Unfair treatment to employees

3.35
Scientific Medical Equipment House (SMEH)
RIyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dear all Applicants,

this is to inform all the applicants specially for the Filipinos who are aspiring to work in saudi arabia with the company name of Scientific Medical Equipment House in across the kingdom. This company is very fool specially in terms of salary and settlement. my friends gone for exit, they doesn't received their salary and benefits and certificate of employment which is required to all companies and establishment according to the labor law.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country Saudi Arabia Complaint category Contractors

Comments

N  23rd of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
Even my cousin she go Exit they didnt give her Prometric ID & certificate of Employment, then I go to their Office they told me Still they diidnt finish signing the certificate almost 3 months now..
N  21st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
Can somebody help me how to know if how much I will pay if I resign in this company? It is written in Saudi Labor Law article 81 that the employer cannot relocate employees without his/her permission. I already send a request of transfer letter 1 month and 1 week ago but until now I didnt get an answer from this company.
Thanks for helping me.
D  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
A.o.a
I am working in SMEH. from last 25 month
i have 12 year experience about professional line
i had lot of experience about office working and lots of organization interaction like ( NESTLE, MOBILINK, WARID. MACDONALD)
i have never found or hear criteria of SMEH i found this organization one of the best ever my experience listing & seeing
salary on time
easy communication to senior
friendly, loving, caring most but not the least the best the best the best organization SMEH.
Faisal Hussain