Scientific Gate / saudi arabia tnt irresponsible and lack of knowledge

1 RIYADH, AL-DEERAH, SA

Was received by tnt from china and with all the documents and certificates required to clear custom in saudi arabia. It was stuck in saudi arabia customs for more then 21 days. The problem is before they received the shipment they inspect each and every document and certificate to make sure it can clear saudi customs then they said need other documents like purpose of shipment then change invoice then said need ministry approval that also we are authorize to apply for moi approval but it takes 3 to 5 weeks. Same items shipment i bring many times never required anything once confirmed to received shipment from origen. Then why this time shipment supposed to return back to origen and abandoned.At origen tnt agent was holding the goods and demanding money for return back of goods and charging me daily demurrage of customs at origin, warehouse rent and by air return shipping cost. Also saying i need company in china which can import these goods and clear customs at origin and need to make china standard quality certificate to import goods back in china. I am very disappointed with this happening and nothing in my hand to help myself. Please check out on this matter and update me. It's 100% mistake of saudi arabia tnt who are unable to clear the customs after receiving the shipment from origin i have proof that this shipment can clear the customs in saudi arabia but saudi tnt unable to clear. The most important thing is that this shipment is express door to door it means once tnt received the shipment than its there duty to deliver it so why not this time. I lose my money and shipment both and now no one is taking responsibility please i need your support to get my right back.

Ra