SCI Stamps.com / unauthorised withdrawal

Clinton, MD, United States Review updated:
I was charged today $17.94 from the above business in which I have never done business or even heard of. I have no Idea how they got my ATM card number. I will change my account later today.

Comments

St
  13th of Oct, 2008

SCI Stamps.com - Fraud
SCI Stamps.com
2621 Scaff Road
Jacksonville

I found a mysterious charge on my bank account and had to suspend my account because of the charges coming from this company.
Za
  4th of Nov, 2008
I had the same charge today 11/4/08, called the 800 number listed on my bank statement and stamps.com informed me that an account was opened up today (11/4/) with all of my info (cc, name, phone number...) excepting that the email used to set up my account was different, the operator informed me that the account would be closed. I am still worried that someone is running amok with my credit info...
Gw
  10th of Nov, 2008

SCI Stamps.com - never used
Wilmington
Delaware
Phone: 302-250-6031

I Gwendolyn Harris has never used anything on line to do with this company and they keep taking money out of my account every month why? I would like if you don't take anymore of my money from my account and would like to be reimbursted please send me an e-mail for respond.
Gw
  10th of Nov, 2008
I Gwendolyn Harris has never used sci stamps or know nothing about it and would like for them to stop taking money out of my account every month also would like to be reembursted the money they have been taking out of my account please need to here from someone real soon or I will have to find a lawyer.
Ni
  11th of Nov, 2008
while going through my account statment and it charged me with stamps.com
S
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I was contacted by my credit card company- about a possible fraud charge. I did not recognize the name scic stamps.com. While on the phone with my credit card company, I looked online, saw all the complaints and knew I did not authorize a charge. The credit card company is closing my account and it is reported as the fraud charge that it is. I have no idea who scic stamps company is and how they stole my info. I am very glad people posted info about them online.
Gl
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I also have a $17.94 charge on my account statment. I can not afford this and wish somone could stop people
from stealing from people that are trying to make a living honestly.
Ca
  3rd of Dec, 2008

SCI Stamps.com - withdraw form checking account not authorize
csistamps.com
Tyrone
Phone: 814312 2859

There was 17.95 taken out of my checking account without my permission This is dec 3 I can not afford this. I called got transfered to one person after a about A 20 minute wait . then to another person and after requestion the supervisier I was hung up on

Stamps.com Logo Stamps.com