SCI Stamps / FRAUD

4882 SCHEHIN RDCollege Station, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 979 690 6100
I am 77 years old and considered to be of sound mind------but the above named company has bilked me out of $207.60.

Bill first appeared in statement of DISCOVER CARD with charge of $9.71 on 1/13/08--since then it has appeared on 13th of each month since.

Let me explain how this went on for so long. My wife and I share a DISCOVER Card and each thought the other was responsible for the debt.

I finally called their 800 number but got no satisfaction.

What do I do now?

c mounce
4882 schehin rd
college station tx 77845

Comments

Li
  9th of Oct, 2008
Found a charge of 17.95 on my bank statement. I have never did any business with this company before.
Le
  11th of Oct, 2008
taking money out my account with me saying so
Le
  11th of Oct, 2008
this company is takeing money out my account for item not bought
De
  13th of Nov, 2008
17.95 taken out of my account.i have never bought anything from this site.
We
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I received monthly charges I have not authorized.
Ge
  28th of Nov, 2008
I have been billed for services that I did not authorize. I do not have any idea what this company is about. I've tried to contact them, but am unable to do so as of today.
Lo
  2nd of Dec, 2008
SCI Stamps,
Charging $17.95 each month to my credit card.
when I never have contact them.
Lou
Do
  22nd of Dec, 2008
Just had the same thing happen to me!
Contacted my Credit Union and explained it to them. They had me go to the Local Police Dept to File a Fraudulent Report. Then back to Credit Union to have my Complaint Filed and Canceled my Card.

Outfits like these are nothing but "###" !
Ta
  26th of Dec, 2008
I too have been charged three different months and can't seem to find out who has this service and what it is about. Can someone please enlighten me. Thanks
Ta
  26th of Dec, 2008
I have signed up for the free Acai-aSlim for $4.95. I have been charged for the next month at a cost of $79.99 but have not received the Acai-aslim. I have cancelled the order but it is still on my credit card. What can I do?
La
  6th of Jan, 2009
SCI charged my credit card $17.95 without me buying anything from them.
Mj
  26th of Jan, 2009
I found 2 monthly charges of $17.95 from SCI Stamps.com on my credit card. I've never done business with them and certainly didn't buy anything from them. Phoned my credit card company and canceled my card. They took the charges off my card and will be "next-day-Fed-Ex'in" new cards to me. Don't know of any other way to get rid of these monthly charges.
Co
  26th of Jan, 2009
i would like to be fully reimbursed for the $17.95 that was taken out of my account. i don't know how you recieved my account number or information but please destroy it.
De
  17th of Feb, 2009
i did not give permission for this company to take 17.95 from my checking acct. i called the company and spoke to augustine. he told me the acct would be closed, but there are no refunds. i said refunds for what !!! i didn't get anything. i just want what is owed to me. i say we get a lawyer!!!