Schulemberger / Employment letter

Pakistan Review updated:
Hi,
I have recieved an email from

Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc,
Unit 2, Marine Park, Gapton Hall Rd,
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 0NL,
United Kingdom
Telephone: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]

I want to know that this is fake or true. kinldy tell the exact information.
Regards,

Comments

We
  3rd of Oct, 2008
This company doesn't recruit via email. Check this out, from their own website:

Recruitment Fraud
It has come to our attention that fraudulent job offers are being sent via e-mail by persons claiming to be from Schlumberger or WesternGeco.

In the e-mail, prospective employees are told to obtain immigration documents. They may be referred to an organization that requests fees for processing them. In some cases they are told they will be reimbursed for all the costs.

These communications are fraudulent.
They do not originate from Schlumberger or WesternGeco.
They are a scam.

There are three quick ways to recognize a fraudulent job offer:
Neither Schlumberger nor WesternGeco will ask for any payment as part of the recruitment process; not for immigration documents, insurance, or any other purpose.
Neither Schlumberger nor WesternGeco uses e-mails to make job offers prior to a formal interview process.
Prior to employment offers, prospective employees are always invited to an interview with Schlumberger or WesternGeco personnel.
If you receive a fraudulent proposal, we would advise you to contact your local police and provide them with any information you may have from the senders (e-mail addresses, bank account into which the money was to be paid, etc.). Additionally, forward the e-mails you received to Report-Job-Scam@slb.com.

If you're interested in a job with Schlumberger or WesternGeco, please visit our Careers site.
Sh
  2nd of Dec, 2008
sir.
my name is shakeel hafeez. i live in wah cantt (rawalpindi, pakistan). i have applay for the job of techanication for mechanical. my education is DAE Mechanical. pleas recived my application and inform me on my yahoo id gander_boy_2008@yahoo.com.
thankls for you
your fathfully
shakeel hafeez
Sh
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Sir,
I am shakeel hafeez from Wah Cantt (Rawalpindi, Pakistan). I am diploma holder in Mechanical (DAE Mechanical). Pleas received my application for this post an inform in my id gander_boy_2008@yahoo.com.

Thanks for you