Schticky Lint Roller / charged me for warranty

1 Van Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered 3 set of Schticky Lint Roller a month ago. The stickiness was all gone on one of the rollers after one time of use. Since this company offers 10 years warranty, I email to request for a replacement of the defective roller I received. They agreed to send me a replacement. However, when I checked my banking account, I found that this company charged me full price of $31.30 without my consent. This is a big ripoff!!!

Comments

• Go
      30th of Jul, 2012
    Schticky Lint Roller - Haven't got my refund yet
    Aldo Shoes
    California
    aldoshoes.com

I bought a pair of shoes online and received the item on July 6. I found the size is too small, so I had to return them for a refund. I followed its return instruction by printing the UPS prepaid shipping label and affixed it on the original package and dropped it off at UPS store on July 9. The delivery status showed the item was received and signed by someone at the office on July 16. I expected my refund credited back to my Paypal account with 5-8 business days as stated by its return policy. However, it's been 10 business days I still haven't seen my refund. I sent them email days ago but no response. As a chain store, they are so irresponsible and unprofessional.