Schools & Educational Sevices / Unauthorized charge

18666071071United States Review updated:
This charge just appeard on my credit card statement as: Schools & Educational Services for $29.95. Who in the heck is this? Does anybody know about this one? I keep getting new charges each month. I will have to close my card because these scammers cannot be found. I would appreciate it if somebody knows about this one. Feel free to email for any solution to getting my money back.

Comments

Je
  25th of Nov, 2008
I agree, this company is also charging me for service i don't know about. I called capitol one today and they are going to bring the athorities in because of so many compaints. They are doing an investigation as well.
Jo
  26th of Nov, 2008
I just got charge $29.95 how do I get my $$ back
Sc
  31st of Dec, 2008
I also received a charge on my card and somehow they are posing as a educational institution of some sort and the credit card companies are receiving "legitimate" paperwork from them so it is harder to dispute. They are saying it's a trial for something that was not canceled in three days or some bull...I'm trying to clear things up right now. best advice is don't use your card on the internet anymore...I've only used my card a few times in the last month...I think I will have to get another card. you should think about doing the same.
Ti
  6th of Jul, 2009
RECEIVED A CHARGE ON MY CARD TODAY IN THE AMOUNT OF 30.00. CALLED THE 866 AND THRENTED THEM IF THEY DID NOT REFUND MY MONEY THEY WILL BE PROSECUTED. PER PREVIOUS COMMENTS ABOVE NEVER USE CREDIT CARD ONLINE UNLESS IT'S A LEGITIMATE COMPANY SUCH AS BANKING, PAYING ELEC BILL, WATER, GAS ETC. NO MISC COMPANIES I ORDER 1 THING ONLINE WITH MY CREDIT CARD WHICH WAS THE GOOGLE MAKE MONEY AT HOME. WELL LATER FOUND OUT THEY WERE FRAUD AND EVERY WEEK I HAVE SOME NEW CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT AND I GET WEIRD PHONE CALLS ABOUT DEBT AND FRAUD CASSES. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. PLEASE NEVER GIVE CREDIT CARD OVER THE PHONE OR ONLINE TO AN UNKNOWN COMPANY.