School Uniforms / Bad Customer Sevice/ And Complaint

8541 West Bellfort 77091Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I WENT TO BUY SCHOOL UNIFORMS ON 8-24-08 AND PAID AROUND 67 DOLLARS. AND THE SIZES WERE NOT CORRECT. WE WENT BACK WITH UNIFORMS ON 8-25-08 TO EXCHANGE THEM FOR THE CORRECT SIZES. nOR THAT STORE OR ANY OTHER STORE HAVE PROPER SIZES. i WONDERING WHY IS IT THAT WE BROUGHT THE CLOTHES BACK WITH ORIGINAL TAGS STILL ATTACHED AND WE WERE DENIED A REFUND WITH OUR RECIPTS. i AM ON A FIXED INCOME AND MY KIDS DON'T HAVE UNIFORMS TO GO TO SCHOOL IN TOMORROW. DUE TO NOT HAVING A REFUND i HAVE TO SHOP SOMWHERE ELSE TO GET UNIFORMS. THIS IS VERY UPSETTING BECAUSE YOUR MANAGER AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE SHOULD HAVE RECIEVE MY REFUND INSTEAD OF A GIFT CARD. AND I WILL BE FILLING A COMPLAINT WITH BBB.

A VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER
Mi

Comments

An
  14th of Oct, 2008
I worked in the Payroll Dept at the corporate office. It was extremely unorganized and the HR director had no people skills what so ever. I could see why employees did not get paid correctly and there were allot complaints towards the department. The shipping and receiving dept was a complete mess, I would not be surprised if they were fined by the fire department.

I was dismissed for reasons unknown, but it was the best thing that ever happened to me. There was not way I would make a career working with Fallas Paredas. It is not a good company to work for.