Schnucks Grocery / They're selling outdated products

I enjoy shopping @ my neighborhood Schnucks, but yesterday, while shopping I noticed several outdated food products in both the dairy and packaged food aisles. They had cartons of Nestle Quick chocolate milk in the dairy case with expiration date of August 16th. This is September first. On the clearance food aisle, they had packages of imported European cookies with expirations of May '08. Again, this is now September! I love the Schnucks stores, but my family’s safety and health is more important to me. I addressed this date issue with a young man stocking shelves, but all he did was shrug his shoulders and move farther down the aisle. I should have contacted the store manager, but as I was in a hurry myself to get to work, I did not. So be careful when you shop Schnucks, or any other grocery, I know I will now "cherry pick" my dated products there, and no longer just grab what is convenient to reach.

Va

Comments

Ka
  15th of Mar, 2010

I agree sometimes there outdate because of how busy it is that day they call other dept to help bag and check, BUT if you tell someone there is outdated products in the store they will remove them !