Schick / Bad service

United States Review updated:
For awhile I used Veet hair removal the bladeless kind, but I started developing rashes from it yes even with the for sensitive skin kind too..I was looking for a quick, but safe way to shave while in the shower so I tried the Intuition Razor..it's great if you want to pay nearly $9 for two maybe three shaves..the soap melts on the bottom first which can cause nasty cuts and scrapes and an occassional razor burn if you don't keep any eye on it..plus the razor head will rust.the refills are a silly $11 a pop..not going to happen Skippy..so I switched to the silk effects razor not bad good price, but I'm not too happy with the handle..the grips are on the bottom of the razor and on the sides..bottom great, but I have arthritis so gripping the razor on the sides is not possible...my hand wobbles when I try..dare ya to shave while your hand is wobbling!!unfortunately the top of the handle has no grip at all it's smooth plastic which makes it slippery once your leg, underarm or (clearing throat) is soaped up..I wanted to lodge a complaint about the lack of a grip on the top of the razor handle, but could not find a website to do so..so here I am!!
Va

More Schick Complaints & Reviews

Comments

De
  28th of Feb, 2012
I HAVE BEEN USING THE SCHICK HYDRO 5 RAZOR FOR OVER A YEAR. RECENTLY, I BOUGHT SOME HYDRO 5 BLADES.
THE FIRST TIME I USED ONE IT ALMOST PULLED THE SKIN OFF MY FACE. IT APPEARS THAT THE BLADE IS NOT SLANTED
ENOUGH. I HAVE TRIED TWO OF THEM AND BOTH DID THE SAME THING. I NEVER ANTICIPATED THE BLADES TO BE DEFECTED, THEREFORE, I DID NOT SAVE THE SALES SLIP. I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME REPLACEMENT BLADES.
THANKS!