Scentmall.netperfume did not arrive

D Review updated:

DO NOT USE SCENTMALL.NET I ordered perfume from this website and after waiting 2 weeks they sent the wrong perfume. They tried to pursuade me to keep the wrong perfume but I requested a replacement. I WISH I HAD ASKED FOR A REFUND AT THIS POINT!!
I was assured that once I posted back the incorrect perfume at my cost, registered post to an address in Bulgaria I would receive the perfume I had ordered which i was assured was in stock . i was given a date that it would arrive with me, it didn't come.
I also noticed that my order had been processed through my bank account in Euros instead of pounds sterling which the website offered, with the conversion rate I had paid £5.17 more than I had agreed.
I called the support centre and spoke to Kat, who I had spoken to 3 times previously and she assured me that if I allowed another day and the perfume still had not arrived that I would be entitled to a full refund including the cost of returning the incorrect perfume.
She also agreed that she would email me to confirm this promise in writing.
I have since sent 3 more emails and have not received a response.
I then went onto the website to try to process a 'refund request' via the site, which is the way you are required to do this.
Instead of being taken to the 'refund page' I was taken to a list of 68 people's names, dating from May of 2010 and I was able to access details of their complaints, which range from 'my order has not been delivered' to ''delivery of the wrong perfume' to complaints that the perfume or aftershave was fake. I am sure this should not have been accessible and now I am concerened about the safety of this website.
I also searched the net for other complaints and can see that there have been complaints about this company and www.scentmall.co.uk when i checked registration date it showed June 2010 so I wonder if they trade under one site domain then change to another.
I have registered a complaint with consumer trading www.ukecc.net who pledge to contact the company but there is no guarantee that they will be able to make them refund me.
There has to be some way to flag this company on the net to stop them trading.

• D
      Nov 23, 2010
    Scentmall.net - SCENTMALL DID NOT REFUND
    United Kingdom

A few weeks back I logged a complaint about Scentmall.net.
    They had taken my money but had not sent me the perfume that I ordered for my mum's birthday.
    After weeks of calling and emailing the company I received an autoemail telling me that I would receive a complete refund within 3-5 working days, this did not happen. I tried to contact the company again by phone, but I couldn't get anyone to take my call.
    I received a couple of identical emails telling me that I could only communicate with the company on matters of refund via email, but I could not get confirmation on when I could expect a refund.
    I received an email via https://www.complaintsboard.com from Alex Ivanova of the company asking for my order number and promising to resolve the issue. I provided the required details but have heard nothing further.
    I spent a total of £54.08 with scentmall.net and despite their assurances I did not receive the perfume or my refund.
    I have since read a number of online complaints like mine, against scentmall.net and scentmall.uk, and wish that I had done some research before ordering with them.
    This company simply cannot be allowed to continue trading in this way!

• A
      Nov 25, 2010
    Scentmall.net - This website is a complete scam, do not buy from it
    scentmall.net

THIS WEBSITE IS A COMPLETE SCAM, DO NOT BUY FROM IT. They claim to be an authentic fragrance company however when you order, they send the wrong perfume, a fake version and there is absolutely no way of contacting them for a refund. It is a disgusting way of making a living and this website has to be stopped. They are located in Bulgaria, although make out they are in the UK. Please, please, please do not buy from them and pass this message on to other people too!

• L
      Dec 08, 2010
    ScentMall - wrong item, returned no refund

Scent Mall sent the wrong order. Was unable to return wrong order because USPS and UPS cannot ship it. Customer service unresponsive. A lot of online complaints.

• P
      Dec 13, 2010

I have purchased perfume and it was the wrong one that was delivered and I have been charged twice. Scent mall not answering my emails. What can I do??

• Y
      Dec 28, 2010

Oh my god, same happened to me. They said me that the order was failed and they charged me the money!! and now nobodys answer me. So, what can i do?

• D
      Apr 22, 2011
    Scentmall.net - So this company now has £52.66 of my money and I have no perfume
    scentmall.net

I ordered some Fendi Perfume from Scentmall.co.uk (now trading as scentmall.net)on 2/11/2010 and eventually received the wrong perfume, the one they sent was Mademoiselle by Coco.I e-mailed the company and had a reply from a Willow Palmer asking that I return the perfume and they would send me the correct one. I returned the Perfume on 17/11/2010 and since then have received no perfume and no response to my many e-mails.

So this company now has £52.66 of my money and I have no perfume. I have tried the phone number printed on their invoice but its number unobtainable.

• M
      Apr 25, 2011
    Scentmall.net - I do not want these items but cannot get any response from my emails
    scentmall.net

I ordered 2 chanel chance from this site using Lloyds clicksafe, but a message appeared saying 3rd parties could have access to my information. I decided against going any further, but kept receiving emails saying It has come to our attention that your order with us is Open. If you are experiencing problems the payment, please let us know by replying to this email.

You can complete the order using your Visa or Mastercard here: http://www.scentmall.net/Please bear in mind, that your order will NOT be fulfilled and dispatched until the payment has been cleared. I replied saying I was not happy that my details would be open but had no reply. On 14th Dec I noticed that £83.23 was taken from my account twice by PERFUME BEUROS I contacted My bank and was told to ring back on 29th Dec. when the goods might have arrived and they could deal with it. I do not want these items but cannot get any response from my emails.

• S
      May 06, 2011
    Scentmall.net - Scentmall.net is stealing honest people's money
    scentmall.net

Transaction date: 4/12/2010 Purchased 'VIVID' Perfume by Liz Claybourne. Received instead 'Madmoselle' by Chanel. Informed company of error and returned the perfume to them, PO reciept obtained. They sent me an email apologising for their error and stating I would get a refund. I sent another email on the 18/1/2011 asking about my refund. Silence! How long does it take to refund my money? A click of a button!

BEWARE! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!THEY ARE STEALING HONEST PEOPLE'S MONEY!!

Jun 29, 2011

I bought a perfume only to received a wrong item. I sent it back to the address that was given by " customer service" but came back a month or so later with non-deliverable label. I had e-mailed David Miles ( is he really exist?) did not hear anything from. TOTALLY SCAM!!! DO NOT BOTHER TO CHECK THE SITE!! :(

Jun 29, 2011

I can not believe such people exist! How may more of those on the internet... Are there any laws to regulate and to protect the people from those scam?

the scent mall
    Richmond
    California

Received the wrong item. Sent it back the item but was returned with non-deliverable label. Sought the way to return the wrong item by calling and e-mailing more than several times but ended in vain. TOTAL SCAM !!! I had lost $ 120. and stuck with unwanted item. :(

• R
      Jul 16, 2011
    Worcester
    England, Worcestershire
    United Kingdom

i ordered some aftershave back in November last year and the wrong item was delivered. I returned it to scentmall in Bulgaria and heard nothing for over a month. I e-mailed customer services and they said the right order was on it's way. After another month no goods. E-mailed again and said that the re was a backlog in despatch but was on it's way. After another 6 weeks the company said they were investigating as they had sent the right product and I would here from them in the next 6 weeks. Its now July and I have tried to e-mail scentmall and the e-mails are now sent back undelivered. £40 wasted and unable to contact the company. BE WARNED THIS COMPANY - SCENTMALL - IS RUNNING A SCAM AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT GIVING YOU YOUR GOODS!

• J
      Aug 04, 2011
    Scentmall.net - SCENTMALL DID NOT REFUND
    scentmall.net

I ordered d&G by mens aftershave and received a box of fake chanel platinum womens water and i have tried contacting them by email and phone more than 20 times but they will not answer any this company cannot get away with this there seems to be hundreds of others im not alone!

• J
      Nov 30, 2011
    SCENTMALL

Fake goods masquerading as the real thing with real prices.Got money back with help from UKECC and then only after 4 months.Steer Clear.