Scentmail.co.uk / Received a perfume that I did not order

They confirmed that they had a stock of perfume that no one else was providing, the email was sent very quickly from someone called Katy Adam. The company is based in Bulgaria and they do not operate a paypal system ( you should be very wary at this point, but it was important to me to risk a credit card transaction, a present for the woman I love) Two weeks later a bottle of perfume arrived. The package was posted in Bulgaria. It contained perfume that I did not order.

I have a bottle of fake Armani Code. I have tried to interest the Georgio Armani people, by email to the States and by telephone in the UK, but, strange to say they don't seem to be bothered that fraud is being committed against them on the internet... the promise to get back to me within 48 hours or sooner was made over 4 weeks ago! I still have the unopened package and all the information, and you still have my email address!

I had thought that the best way to shut down the fraudulent trading was to get the Armani people on side, but it seems that they are more interested in propagating their name, which is a pity, because Scentmail.co.uk is still doing it's dirty business on the Net.

I have discovered, too late, this site... everything negative said about Scentmail.co.uk is positivly true. They will offer to replace, provided you return the item first, only then will they reimburse your card ( with cost of return included) I have the email to prove it. Don't be fooled again they are a bunch of crooks, pure and simple.

Ni

Comments

• Li
      8th of Dec, 2010

Scentmail.co.uk
    I also ordered difficult to get perfume from this 'scentmail.com' site.
    Georgio Armani perfume was sent out to me . . not the perfume ordered.
    I duly returned this and asked that my original order was dispatched. Katy Adams reassured me that this was being done and confirmed by e-mail. 10 weeks later I am still waiting. I rang the UK telephone number and threatened legal action, once again I was fobbed off and e-mailed by their Customer Complaints dept and told the goods had been dispatched . . nothing yet.
    I tried e-mailing them this morning and my message was returned by Mailer Demon . . address not known . .
    What action can I take in order to get my money back?
    Anyone out there with similar experiences ?

• En
      8th of Dec, 2010

the sites/domains you mention are not active.

• De
      31st of Dec, 2010

Scentmail.co.uk
    I to ordered perfume frm scentmail, i ordered Mystere Rochas only to receive two 'fake' bottles of Cocoa Channel, i called the number on the invoice and spoke to a Hayley Johnson, she was quite apologetic when she informed me that i would have to send the perfume back before i was compensated. GUESS WHAT, how could i have been so stupid. I have a receipt from the post office only to be told by them "well actually we cannot guarentee tracking outside of the UK". I am now £136.00 out of pocket, PLEASE anyone considering buying from these people just give your money to someone homeless AT LEAST YOU WILL FEEL GOOD!! Happy new year.
    Debbie M

• El
      6th of Jan, 2011

Wish I had checked on this site before I ordered using them!!! I've been ripped off as well... they haven't even tried to send me any fake stuff!! Now the site's closed and I was billed by a Bulgarian company! It's my first bad experience concerning purchases via the net. Very disappointing : (

• To
      16th of Feb, 2011
    Scentmail.co.uk - Sent me perfume that I didn't order
    scentmail.co.uk

• El
      26th of Apr, 2011

Unfortunately I am another victim of this website. exactly the same frustrating story, the wrong perfume was sent, I returned it to Bulgaria and still no correct perfume or refund has been issued! Do not use this website

6th of May, 2011

The same thing has happen to me - but I returned the perfume in January and am still waiting for the refund and the cost of p&p, the phone number just rings all the time and is now not recongnised, they will not answer my e-mails. I posted a "poor" feedback on the company's website and surprise surprsie it is not showing
    BEWARE DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

ANN PARNELL - LONDON ENGLAND

25th of May, 2011

I had the same experince as Debbie M, I was sent 2 bottles of Coco Chanel, instead of my requested Castelbajac, but I only returned one bottle in January of this year. Todate have not had the refund for the bottle or the refund of the p&p as promised to me by Hayley Johnson. I am about £77 out of pocket and have one fake bottle of Coco Chanel. I can only say what has been said before - is there any action that can be taken?, but a warning to others - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, only if you want to receive fake perfume or give away your money-------Ann P (London)