Scarlet Flowers Ltd / Fraud flower delivery site

1 7 Waddington Road, St Albans, Herts, AL3 5EX United KingdomUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44 1727 866656

Dear All,

I placed an order to www.awesomeflowers.co.uk & www.flowers-for-all-occations.co.uk on 09/04/2009 for the birthday of my client staying in UK for
1.A Box of chocolates
2.Bunch of flowers

and recieved an email confirmation(The unique reference for this transaction is: [protected] Order no.4702
for the same by kennycrounch@hotmail.com. The money was debited from my account.But the order has never been delivered.We(My Client in Uk and myself from India) tried to contact the officials numerous times on [protected] but no one replied.We emailed Kenny Crounch but no response was provided. He had no reason for the non-delivery, We have dropped several emails but have failed to get any response.

Finally this is the only way I found to intimate you all that I doubt a bigger crime and fraudulent behind it.They have cheated us and they should be stopped from fooling with people any further.They are one of the most irresponsible service provider I have ever come across.They are least bother about the social resposibilties and are fearless of any answerable situation to any authority.

I request you to please action on such vendors and stop them immideately from fraudulating publin nationally and internationally.

Thanks in anticipation,

Supreet Singh(+[protected])

Comments

Re
  3rd of Dec, 2009

YES, THATS TRUE THEY MADE IT TWICE FOR ME, FIRST TIME WAS LAST YEAR, AND NOW, I PLACED AN ORDER FOR ROSES AND CHOCOLATE BOX TO BE DELIVERD TO UK .

BUT NOTING DELIVERD, I EMAILD THEM MANY TIME TO INQUIRE BUT NO REPLHY, I HAVE TO DO MANY INTERNATIONAL CALL TO THIER OFFICE TO CHECK, THEIR GUY TOLD GIVE ME THE CARRIOR COMPANY TELEPHONE NUMBER AND MY SHIPPMENT NUBMER TO CALL AND CHECK BY MYSELF.

I ASKED THE STUFF TO CALL THE CARRIOR BY HIM SELF AND INFORM ME COZ THIS IS THEIR RESPOSIBLITIE TO FIND MY ORDER BUT HE SAID ITS NOT THIRE RESPOSNIBLTY !!!

I HAD TO CALL THE CARRIOR AND THEY GAVE ME THE DRIVER MOBILE AND I CALLED THE DRIVER AND HE SAID THAT HE LEFT THE ORDER OUTSIDE THE HOME ON THE STAIRS OR BACKDOOR (I DONT REMEMBER EXACTLY)

I CALLED THE FLORIST AGAIN AND INFORM THAT WHAT CARRIOR SAID AND I CONFIRM WITH MY RECEIPNT THE NON DELIVERY OF THE ORDER AS HE SAID HE IS LIVING IN A HOUSE AND NOTHING WAS LEFT OUTSIDE, OR MAYBE SOME ONE ELSE OF OUTSIDE PEOPLE TOKE IT .

THE FLORIST STUFF SAID THAT ITS NOT OUR RESPOSBILITY, WE HAVE TO SHIP YOUR ORDER AND WE SHIPPED IT YOU SHOULD FIND YOUR ORDER OR CALL CARRIOR BY YOUR SELF .

SO YOU DO THE REST, AND WE WILL NOT REFUND .

I AM WORKING IN FLOWERS BY MY SELF THEY ARE THE WOREST FLORIST I EVER DEAL WITH

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL, IGNORNACE, NON REPLY, NON REFUND ORDER, NEVER TRACK ORDERS OR REPLY INQUIREY OR REFUND MISS OR NON DELIVERED ORDER

I AM SO SO UNGERY OF THEM,

THEY NOT EVEN HAD A TRACKING PAGE SO YOU CAN CHECK AND LET YOUR RECEIPINT GO TO THE MAIL TO COLLECT IT

I THINK THEY OFFER CHEAP PRICES TO ATTRACT CUSTOMER AND THEN BENEFIT OF THEM,

SURE THEY BECOME MELLIONARE FROM OUR NON DELIVERD ORDER AS THEY ATTARCT US WITH THIER CHEAP PRICES.

HOPE UK AUTHORITY DO SOMTHING ABOUT THEM .

COZ THIS IS SO SO BAD