scarlet flowers / flowers not delivered

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01727 866656

I placed an order for next day on the 26th November, for my friend's birthday. After wasting all my free time on Thursday, because they “couldn’t find the address”, I was promised the flowers would be delivered on Friday. The same story on Friday and so on. When I finally called on Monday the 1st December I was told “not to worry, because I would be refunded the money in full” . What about the fact that the surprise for my friend, I had planned for ages, was ruined? What about my time? It was the worst service I had to deal with!

Fl

Comments

• Li
      14th of Dec, 2008
    scarlet flowers - No delivery, No contact!
    United Kingdom

On the 8th December 2008 I ordered flowers for my terminally ill friend and they were meant to be delivered ASAP. She never received the flowers and I have tried to e-mail and telephone them constantly with no success. They were very quick in taking my money and I now feel I have no choice but to go the Consumer Advice.

7th of Jan, 2009

Ordered flowers and Chocolates online to be delivered for
    a 50th. Wedding anniversary in England.
    Goods were not delivered although charges were processed.
    No response by phone or e mail from this company.
    Was ordered on line under " Flowers-for-all-Occasions"
    World pay processed the charge.

• He
      20th of Feb, 2009
    scarlet flowers - no delivery
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

orderd flowers, no delivery, quite keen to take money, but no reply when phoned, went to scams and found him on that, kenny crounch'hotmail.co.uk, please also note this guy does hampers under a different name, must have at least a dozen scams goin, DO NOT BUY, DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY, YOU DO NOT GET A SERVICE.