ScamFound.org / This site is a scam, they allow anyone to post anything

Scamfound.org allows ANYONE to post ANYTHING anonymously without any concern for the accuracy or validity of the information posted or the identity of the poster. This site is a scam. They allow anyone to post anything. I am not a business and I have been subject to slander and libel as a result of this site. I have contacted this site several times to explain that I am not a company and that someone used my name and personally attacked me. When a suspect complaint was posted about my company I e-mailed scamfound.org and asked them to put me in touch with the concerned party so I could speak with them and address their concerns. I got no response.Yet scamfound.org continues to allow anonymous posters to continue to make false, defamatory and slanderous statements about They are unprofessional and I would not TRUST anything that is on that site. I think this company needs to be looked into by state and federal attorneys. I believe that this type of business is destructive to our country and our citizens. Unfortunately the owner doesn't care about our country.

Comments

• Ha
      7th of Feb, 2010
    scamfound - scammers
    scamfound
    scamfound.com

scamfound will scam their on mother or anyone that get in their way.