Scam / Scam money offers

1 Dunnellon, FL, United States Review updated:

I was scammed out of lots of money and never received anything in return i have names and money order receipts is there anything that i can do legally since you don't know who is legall and who is not, is there a legal way to go?

• Addy85's Response, Mar 20, 2018

Akaun penipu

Scam money offers

Comments

• Go
      8th of Sep, 2009

I might have been scammed. I received an email from Nigeria, in which I was promised millions of dollars for doing nothing other than accepting a cash transfer into my bank account. When I contacted the agent, he said that he was going to set up the deal but he had to be paid half his fee in New York, and the other half out of the transferred funds. Until the other party had funds in the US, I would have to cover part of the fees. At first, he asked for $27, 000 in cash, but when I told them I only had $15, 000 he said he would give me a "break." However, when I flew to New York, he met me at the airport and took the cash saying that he would be back with the "contracts." That is the last I have seen of him. Every day I wander around Kennedy airport, and I never see him. I hope he wasn't hurt, but I sure would like to complete this great deal.

• Re
      6th of Jan, 2016

315-683-3051...this could be dangerous to elderly or persons with heart problems

• Mn
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Scam - customerservice@livecareer.com.
    Spain

ihi,
    i have been scammed for years cant delete account! i need help and refund please monicabentb@gmail.com

• Th
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Scam - Be2 online dating site
    United Kingdom
    be2.co.za

I registered on this site and now want to unsubscribe but the provided steps to do so are not made possible to do so. This is a scam and I'm not happy with their service or no service for that matter. Please help. There is no contact number provided or customer care email, nothing to get in touch with these people

• Ad
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Scam - Bank
    Jitra
    Malaysia

Tlg block akaun ni..penipu ni