SBS Fun Family Rewards / Unauthorized charges!

1 Jacksonville, United States Review updated:

I was going through my bank statements and noticed that I was getting debited $9.95 since I had made an online purchase in 2/2008. Be careful with J C Penney'!!!

He

Comments

• Me
      2nd of Jun, 2008

Unauthorized charges! me too

Fun Family Rewards

Since I had made an online purchase in 01/2008.

8th of Oct, 2008

They had been charging me since September 2007. I never authorized this. How about a class action suit against Penny's?

• Ed
      18th of Nov, 2008

Well, I was tricked too. It was probably my fault for not reading the fine print, but JC Penny was deceiving in their offer for a rebate in any event. I´ve received 3 charges and have just requested to be taken off their list, lets wait to see how they deal with this request.

• He
      30th of Nov, 2008

In reviewing my credit statement I've noticed that $9.95 charge and never thought anything of it. Now I know and well proceed to have it removed. My wife or I was caught off guard too months ago.

• Lo
      1st of Dec, 2008

The same happened to me, how can I request to be taken off their list???

21st of Feb, 2009

i was being charged for the same item, when i called to cancel the woman i spoke to ask me if i wanted to stay signed up on the rewards program, i said hell no that's why i am calling too cancel. she said tht she has to ask

• Az
      21st of Mar, 2009

Class action suit! We all were duped. Yes, we clicked something mindlessly. We trusted jcpenney to not be a scam.

26th of Mar, 2009

it total is scam. unauthorized charges. I never get invoice or bill to tell will charge that $9.96 until it show in my cc statements. hope my bank can help me block it. how can JC Penny allow this scam. report it to CBS, ABC, CNBC and other TV channel let JC Penny deal with it.