SBO online.org / charges on att bill

1 MO, United States Review updated:

I pay my phone bill online and I am embarressed to admit that I don't check the whole bill. I saw that they have taken $15.25 from my bill six months in a row for something they call a "Survival Kit Mthly Fee". I never signed up for this service and have no idea what it could be. Every time I call a automated voice tells me they are experiencing unusually high call volume and to call again another time.

Js

Comments

• Dy
      21st of May, 2009

I'm Sorry to hear about your AT&T problems and I hope you get them straightened out. To that point, I would suggest directly using the internet to lower your AT&T cell bill. In particular, there's one great new blog called http://fixmycellbill.blogspot.com/ that constantly tracks new ways to cut wireless costs and exposes shady billing practices utilized by the cell phone companies. Also, check out the consumer advocacy website where I (admittedly) work, http://www.fixmycellbill.com, that slashes the average cell bill by 28 percent. Through the site, which is powered by a company called Validas, we have currently audited over 26, 000 cell lines to save consumers over $5 million off their wireless bills. You can see Validas in the national news media, most recently on ABC News at http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/MakeMoney/story?id=7640149&page=1.

Good luck on cutting your expenses in the recession.

Dylan

4th of Oct, 2009
    SBO online.org - fraudulent billing on phone bill
    SBO-online.org
    Tennessee

Fraudulent charges billed to our home phone from April 2009 through Sept. 2009 in the amount of $155.96 for services not asked for and not rendered and not authorized.

• Ad
      23rd of Sep, 2010

I had some hidden costs added to my bill lately. I checked up on this company and was amazed at the amount of efficiency that they displayed. My issue was resolved. Later, I thought over the services they offered. I realized they would actually help my small business network. I'm thinking of signing up with them!