Sbo - Online. Org / Unauthorized charges

1 CA, US Review updated:

My mom broke out the landline phonebill from AT&T today--and asked me if i had ever seen or heard of 2 charges that she was stuck with. I told her, i had never EVER heard of SBO-Online.org. Well, she called AT&T and they explained what the company was, and then proceded to tell her it was ME and my email address that signed up for this?!? I WAS PISSED!!! I did no such thing. I immediately called their little 877# and told them exactly what i thought about them scamming us, and phishing my personal information in order to conduct their scam. Typically you will see 2 unauthorized charges---one for a voicemail service, and one for a home survival kit. DO NOT let them lie to you. Those 2 scams (charges) go hand in hand. The lady i spoke with assured me, that SBO is a different company, i assured her, that if i saw one more unauthorized charge on my phone bill, they can be assured that i will be contacting a class A lawyer to fix the issue. Beware of what you click on. Beware of the surverys you take--even on a trusted site like Facebook. NONE of those ads can be trusted.

Dm

Comments

• Je
      Jul 06, 2009
    SBO Survival Kit - Unauthorized Bill
    Colorado

I was charged two times for this SBO for 29.95 and told that another family member signed up for it.

• Pr
      Jul 24, 2009
    Sbo. Online. Org Survival Kit - Unauthorized charges

This company charged unauthorized charges to my at&t account.
    I do not know what services they offer and did not authorize this charge.

• Ce
      Aug 28, 2009

I noticed a $24.95 third party charge on the Fairpoint Communications phone bill for the company I work for. I looked backed a few months and noticed the same charge for the previous four months. I called the phone company and they said it was a charge from SBO Online. I called SBO Online and they said that I had agreed to this service when I signed something on line at my home adress. I was never aware of this nor have I ever used or was in need of any of their so called services. They said all I had to do was reply to an email they sent me four months ago to cancel. I don't read spam mail or mail from persons unknown, I automatically delete it. So this was their in. They've billed the company I work for $100 but scaming me.

• Mr
      Aug 31, 2009

i have also just been scammed by this compant from 4-09 until 7-09!last charge was on my Aughust phone bill. the total was 80.00. i nor my daughter not once communicated with this company.they fraudulently and knowingly billed me.

• Ro
      Mar 24, 2010
    Sbo - Online. Org - Unauthorized charge
    SBO-ONLINE.ORG
    New Hampshire
    SBO-ONLINE.ORG

On 03/02/2010 FairPoint billed me on behalf of SBO-ONLINE.ORG a "SBOMNTHLYFEE" for my phone number in the amount of $15.25. I have never heard of this company, have no need of any telephone services, nor have I ever agreed to any service. How can a company charge for something never contracted for by me? FairPoint said they could remove the fee, but can not block such services from doing this again.

• At
      Jul 28, 2010

I have actually subscribed to this service SBO-Online for my home business and I can say that their customer service has been so helpful. It really has been a great way for us to save money while running our business. I'm sorry you've had a hard time with them. I signed up with a credit card so I didn't have a bill a my phone. That doesn't seem right that a phone company can just billyou for services you never agreed to.

• Da
      Sep 21, 2010

Dear Customer,
    Unfortunately the information you provided is not sufficient for us to assist you.

Please contact our Customer Service Department and we will do our best to resolve this matter to your satisfaction.
    Our contact information is below, please let us assist you.

Regards,

Customer Care Team

Small Business Organization

[protected] toll free phone

[protected]@sbo-online.org

• Al
      Jan 26, 2011

I recieved my latest bill today with a second page and charge for $15.25 from SBO.online. I never ordered such service, so I called and complained. They told me my wife clicked on something on the internet and that was the authorization. I immediately asked for a supervisor and raised hell with him advising I would be contacting the FCC and the Better Business Bureau. He advised all I had to do was to ask to have it removed, and they would. Yeah, fat chance. If I hadn't raised a stink and threatened them, they wouldn't have cared. The Supervisor credited my account for two months worth of rediculous charges. I'll be calling ATT tomorrow and have them block all 3rd party calls on my line. This is the way it worked for me - hopefully it will help someone else.

• Ka
      Aug 23, 2011
    Sbo - Online. Org - Fraudulent Charges on ATT bill
    Rothrock Drug Company
    4003 N 6th Street
    Blytheville
    Arkansas
    Phone: [protected]

I received my AT&T bill, and this charge was on the 2nd page- for $15.25 - "Billed on behalf of SBO-ONLINE.ORG- Description: SURVIVAL KIT MONTHLY FEE" Billing question?? call [protected]. www.billview.com. Provider not affiliated with AT&T."

SO, I called this phone number several times Saturday, and kept getting cut off, finally got some kind of number from them: NC08201115, but was cut off again. So I tried calling AT&T, they were CLOSED.

I AM so TIRED OF GETTING SOME CRAP LIKE THIS EVERY FEW MONTHS! I am a member of the BBB, but they are a pain, and take forever. WHAT CAN I DO to take care of this, and to stop this crap from happening ALL OF THE TIME?????? THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

kathy rothrock elliott