SBI Solapur branch / non co-operation

The SBI bank is worst bank in india that its employers are so much dirty and rude talking with costumers. the employer of SBI even do not think that the huge salary they drawing is from its costumers only. I think the SBI empoyees should have to undergo regular punishments from the HODs and they have to be given costumer care training in evey sex months. they are the Salary mafias and there output is only 40% to SBI.

Il

Comments

Am
  16th of Dec, 2008

i m amit sharma. me abhi sbi ki solapur treasury branch me sbi clrical staff ki opening k liye chalan form ko pay karne k liye gaya tha to pahle me 14 no. ki window par 30 min tak ruka raha or vaha jo bhi sir the vo uth kar chale gaye to me 12 no. ki window par chala gaya. unhone bhi thodi der k bad kaha ki window band ho gaya .to fir me 14 no. ki window par gaya .unhone line ki mddle se kisi another person ko form liye or mujhse kaha ki lunch time ho gaya...uske baad me vaha se aa gaya ...ye hai hamari sbi bank...jis par hume garv hai...

Za
  27th of Apr, 2009

sbi ke gand maroo
salee line main khada kartey aur khud salee slow slow time pass bathein kartey duty kartey kya hum main koi kaam nahi hai jo time pass customes ke sath kartey...
SBI Murdabaad.

Ni
  26th of May, 2009

Hellow sir i am from malshiras .I have a current a/c- No-30395692510 ( name-nishant traders ) . your sbi branch held at malshiras was debited 2000 Rs (two thousand rupies ) to my current a/c & your staff members are not co-oprate with me so please help me and refund my money as early as possiable