SBI Pension / pension a/c not been transfered

Pensioner type : Central civil
PPO No : [protected]
Pensioner Name : Smt Chhaya Bose
A/C No : [protected]

I am holding a saving cum pension a/c no [protected] at SBI MNREC ALLAHABAD(Bank code 2580).
As i was staying alone, due to my health problems i shifted to my daughter's place and transfered the saving cum pension a/c from SBI MNREC, ALLD to SBI INDIRAPURAM GHAZIABAD (Bank code 5226) on 18th Mar 2010.

Now i would like to draw your attention towards the problem facing by me after transferring the a/c from SBI MNREC ALLD to SBI INDIRAPURAM, GZB that i havent received my pension money from APR 2010 till date.

After inquiring from SBI INDIRAPURAM, GZB i got to know the following points:

1 All the pension papers and the original copy of PPO has been sent from SBI CPPC, Lucknow to SBI INDIRAPURAM, GZB on 27th Apr, 2010.

2 After seeing no acknowledgement from SBI INDIRAPURAM, GZB a reminder has been sent from SBI CPPC to them on 3rd Jun, 2010.

3 After the reminder has been sent, i got
to know that it involves SBI CPPC, Chandni Chowk, Delhi for the Link/Delink process.

4 Again a reminder with all the details mentioned has been sent by SBI CPPC, Lucknow to SBI INDIRAPURAM, GZB and SBI CPPC Chandni Chowk Delhi with the problem statment.

5 After inquiring from SBI CPPC, Lucknow, i came to know that the pension a/c has to be delink from SBI, CPPC lucknow and needs to be linked with SBI CPPC, Chandni Chowk Delhi which involves technical process.

With all these, now i request you to kindly see this and direct that SBI CPPC, Lucknow & SBI INDIRAPURAM, GZB and SBI CPPC Chandni chowk to communicate with each other and start my pension immediately .

ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR THAT I HAVENT RECEIVED MY PENSION AND THIS IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF LIVING TO ME.

Kindly look into this.
Awaiting your reply.

Thanks
Chhaya Bose
Age 65 Yrs

Cb

Comments

• Sm
      2nd of Dec, 2010

my landline number 04565-224482 is not working 20 days. local exchange complained not in service please service immediatly

• 94

SBI Pension - Not receiving pension for last 3 months
    SBI
    India

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Mohammed Azmathulla would like to inform you that I am not receiving my pension for last 3 months, despite submitting my 'Life Certificate' in 1st week of Jan11 as requested by SBI Bank. I use to receive my pension for last 4 years now. But its a second time that i am facing the same issue with my pension not being credited at expected time. Pension is the only source for me in thess old days and i am facing a lot of financial difficulties in last 3months. Despite contacting SBI branch managers many a times, they keep saying 'It'll be credited next month by sure', which is not happening for last 3 months.

My details are as follows:
    Name: Mohammed Azmathulla
    PPO No: 59042115991
    SBI AcctNo: 10279079309
    SBI Branch: SBI, Kukatpally IE branch, Hyderabad, India.

Thanking you,