SBI Global Link Services / www.OnlineSbi.com/GLS / poor service!
I opened a remittance account with State Bank of India ACH Remittance online. Thank God! I was able to successfully complete one remittance transaction. After couple of months when I tried to make another transaction, the website does not recognize my userID. I contacted SBO officials using firstname.lastname@example.org. They suggested me to create my user ID again. I was taken by a surprise since I have already created one and made a transaction too. I created the user ID and the sub-dollar amounts were deposited in my checking account. I went back to www.onlinesbi.com/gls to verify those details. Again I faced the same problem. When I contacted SBI through e-mail they told that they verified the UserID and since it is still valid they would reset my password. It has been 3 weeks since then I sent reminders couple of times. I thought it happened with me alone. Same issue was faced by my colleague who is also now afraid to deal with SBI remittances. I tried to take help of SBI officials in USA and tried several times to contact Chicago/NY branches. Every time my call goes to voice mail asking me to leave my details for SBI official to get back to me and I sincerely did the same. I haven't received any response from them. I think State Bank of India officials are basking in the glory of their Bank's history in India and "Customer Care” word is yet to be added in their dictionary. I am writing this so that others are aware of future problems in their transactions.
More SBI Global Link Services / www.OnlineSbi.com/GLS Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400