SBI Credit Cards / sbi - staff with mind!
I was using a SBI Card for about 2 years. I applied for a Balance Transfer for Rs. 8000 to pay my outstanding amount on my HSBC Credit card. But these people sent me cheque favoring Standard Charted Bank with my HSBC Credit Card number. I donot hold Standard Charted Bank Credit Card. Immediately I called up SBI Customer care and clearly explained them the situation. They promised me to cancel the cheque and re-issue a new cheque with correct details. Since then I did not receive any communication from them.
A month later, I started receiving call from Customer Care saying that there is an outstanding amount to be paid on the credit card as the cheque issued to me was cleared, though the cheque is not submitted. I explained her the entire story. As usual she promised me that the amount will be reversed back. But not done. I nearly called more that dozen customer care executives and explained the problem. Everyone said that there is a fault from their side and soon the amount will be reversed. But no action was taken. I even escalated the issue to the email@example.com. Even they did not make proper communications and always sent the same mail. But the query is not answered.
This lasted for about 5-6 months and one day I was really frustrated and canceled the card and did not get any confirmation from the bank. I called them up and confirmed that the card is canceled. But calls from Customer Care regarding the payment did not stop till TODAY...
IF YOU OWN SBI CARD, PLEASE CANCEL IT IMMEDIATELY!!!
THEIR SERVICE IS REALLY WORST AND YOUR QUERIES WILL NEVER BE ANSWERED.
SBI Credit Card Victim.
More SBI Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.