SBI Credit Card / unauthorized payment
I have received statement on 19/July/2008. Observed that, payment to LIC of India. My premium amount also similar to the same initially, i have not noticed. After 2 days, there is change in premium amount, and I remember, i have paid through ICICI online payment. Then, I called, Call centre, that time I do not have the policy no. I enquired with Call centre guy. This is the amoung is seems to be higher, can you confirm the LIC Policy no. He has given the Policy no. I have already registered in LIC website. I have logged and enroll this polich no. Then, I come to know that, it is totally new policy no. which is owned by a unknown lady name. 15 minutes after I called, SBI call centre and communicate the issue. But, the call centre guy is refused to take the complaints. And, he said you only authorised the payment. I refused, i do not know the person. How come i can authrose a payment to them. I have argued with the guy, even he is not interested to take the compaint.
then i wrote the mail to email addrsss given in the statement. Waiting for the feedback. The way the credit card team is working it is highly dangeros. Normally, I am very the statement carefully. As per the Bank, the payment were received even before. I have shocked to here this. I do not know, how it is possible.
This i need to sort out legaly and through consumer forum. Please guide any one.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related. 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi