SBI Credit Card / unauthorized payment

1 India Review updated:

I have received statement on 19/July/2008. Observed that, payment to LIC of India. My premium amount also similar to the same initially, i have not noticed. After 2 days, there is change in premium amount, and I remember, i have paid through ICICI online payment. Then, I called, Call centre, that time I do not have the policy no. I enquired with Call centre guy. This is the amoung is seems to be higher, can you confirm the LIC Policy no. He has given the Policy no. I have already registered in LIC website. I have logged and enroll this polich no. Then, I come to know that, it is totally new policy no. which is owned by a unknown lady name. 15 minutes after I called, SBI call centre and communicate the issue. But, the call centre guy is refused to take the complaints. And, he said you only authorised the payment. I refused, i do not know the person. How come i can authrose a payment to them. I have argued with the guy, even he is not interested to take the compaint.
then i wrote the mail to email addrsss given in the statement. Waiting for the feedback. The way the credit card team is working it is highly dangeros. Normally, I am very the statement carefully. As per the Bank, the payment were received even before. I have shocked to here this. I do not know, how it is possible.
This i need to sort out legaly and through consumer forum. Please guide any one.

Comments

• Ba
      23rd of Jul, 2011

Dear sir,

Sub:- Surrendering of SBI Credit Card No.4006676174166234
    Ref: SBI Credit Card No.4006676174166234

Dear Sir,

with reference to the above subject, I sent e-mail on 8th March 2011 to surrender the above card number credit card, even though after surrendering you are sent Statements for rs.400/- for readers digest Book new Delhi. I am not purchased in that credit card after March2011, you people are cheating to me, I am going to consumer court, how you are sending Statement . till today you are not taken any action to surrender the above credit card, i am telling you, kindly cancle the above credit card, and send details for surrender of this, credit card, You are taking Annual charges and also i Have to deposit and use this credit card, all other bank they are asking without annual charges and need not to deposit any deposit.Kindly immediately cancel the above Credit Card, and intimate to e-mail or My mobile 91-09442515095.why should you are sending Monthly Bill, This is the last in future you are sending any Monthly bill means i am not paying anything, Once again i am requesting kindly cancle the above credit card, and also i paid all the dues, kindly cancel the same.

Thanking you,

Bangalore-560 061

Dear sir,

Sub:- Surrendering of SBI Credit Card No.4006676174166234
    Ref: SBI Credit Card No.4006676174166234

With reference to the above subject, i wish to inform you that, kindly surrender the above SBI Credit card. i hereby intimate that you are charged annual fees and Annual maintenance charges and also you are coated one day delay in making in payment interest for Rs.350 and GST Rs. 48 its is not good, other banks private sector are providing Zero Annual fees, and zero maintenance .kindly surrender the above SBI Credit card.as early as possible, in this regard kindly reply the same and contact to my Mobile no.91-9442515095.
    Thanking you,