SBI Credit Card / reminders after full n final settlement

1 India Review updated:

I am pasting the mail sequence sent to sbi against the complain, but no one has bothered to respond

Dear sir,

After making full n final settlement also, your executives are again calling me for o/s amount and talking very rude and in abusive language.

This is really disgusting and no one is responding to my mails also.

If the case is not resolved within this week, i'll go to consumer court.

Note: forwarded message attached

— original message —

From: "amar j. singh"
To: feedback. gesbi@ge.com
Cc: head. sbicards@ge.com
Subject: fwd: re: re:'caseid=[protected]'fwd: re: re:fwd: credit card no-[protected]

Dear sir,

This is to inform that I had made a payment of rs2000.00 on 30th mar'08 for the full and final settlement against the o/s of above mentioned credit card no.

Now, after making a full n final settlement also, I have again received a o/s letter with delayed payment interest mention for 10/04/08.

I'm unable to understand what kind of full n final settlement has been done from ur end??? why again am I receiveing o/s amount of 10th april'08 of the mentioned credit card when it has already been settled and closed on 31st mar'08???

Pls clear it off and send me a full n final settlement letter else i'll move to consumer court with your statements of full n final settlement as on 31st mar'08 and again sending me o/s amount of 10th april of the same card.

Note: forwarded message attached

— original message —

From: "amar j. singh"
To: "feedback. gesbi"
Cc: head. sbicards@ge.com
Subject: re: re:'caseid=[protected]'fwd: re: re:fwd: credit card no-[protected]-reminder

Dear sir,

This is in reference to the previous mails regarding account settlement, I got a call for settlement on 20thy mar from mr. manish, and he told me that he'll be sending that full n final setllement (no dues) thru mail, and one of his representative on 24th morning to collect the amount agreed for settlement of account.

But, am still to receive the mail as well as no one contacted me for take the payment today.

Amar

Comments

• Ni
      25th of May, 2009

Dear Sir,

GREETINGS!!

I was used SBI Credit card number 4317575705797505 in 2006, in which my outstanding amont is around 15000, I apologise for not make payments at that point of time leads to result in my name is become Black listed and all Banks stops there services to me. My date of birth is 10.11.1980

I want to make payments of that credit card and i want to settle down this case and resolved with an immeed effect. please make me a call at 09311052593

regards