SBI Credit Card / wrong deduction of service bills
I do not know how to interact with SBI Cards Team. I own a Via Gold Card from them for the last 12 months. Three weeks back, I got a call from another SBI card holder inquiring about my card and bill pay services availed by me. Initially, I was surprised as he had called me on my mobile and had my landline number with him. He explained that SBI card has been deducting his card account with my landline telephone bills (Chennai Telephones) for past five months and finally they gave him my contact details. He asked me to be cautious on this. After a week from this call, I noticed that my card has also been deducted with two telephone bill payments of Dec and Jan on 22nd Feb. I launched a formal complaint and followed up with them. Sent mails to their complaint mail ID and escalation mail id too. Adding insult to injury, they debited one more bill pertaining to November month couple of days back. All their contact channels are inefficient and arrogant at times. Also, many of their call center team members are not aware of any standard turn around time and they told me periods varying from 4 days to 40 days.
Supervisors are also helpless as they also do not get any response.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400