SBI Credit Card / kindly reverse the money that I was paid for delay payment

India Review updated:
SBI CARD GUys,

My card no :[protected]

i am relocated from madurai to chennai, as before i have informed to
change the address new one as mentioned below

K.R.Ranjith
22/13,Bunder garden IInd Street,
Perumbur
Chennai-11

Still the address was not updated, i have dialed your help line number multiple times
they are note the address, but not update the same. Because of this i am not
receive the monthly statement in time , I have loosed so much of money due to this problem.

One fine morning, i have received the call from direct SBI CARD Guys regarding
sbi new insurance policy, I have explained my situation clearly to that guy ,
he also accept to reverse the money that i was paid for delay payment and he provided the new insurance policy.I remember that,the guy name was Grirs and i have received the call from [protected].( SBI office )

still my address is not updated to new one.

My card no :[protected]

From september 2006 i have paid the money to sbi card from citibank chennai mount road.but still the monthly statement went to the old address( madurai ).

Kindly reverse the money that i was paid for delay payment and update the new address.

if you are not able to do my requirement, kindly provide your address to talk face to face.

With regards

Comments

Di
  19th of Sep, 2008
SBI card authorities,
This is complaint mail regarding your bill delivering and your helpline executives.
Bill for the month of august I have not received at my address. But on your system it shows that it was being delivered at my house & received by my family member. On that time I will paid the Rs. 5500 before date due to expenditure ideas. Whereever the bil was Rs. 5640. In that case Rs. 140 will be unpaid. On this amount your bank wil charge approximately Rs. 74 as financial charge. For this I have contact your helpline but they refuse to make the reversal of that amount. Now I want the reversal of that amount i.e. Rs. 74. Kindly make the attention on my previous record and I am more than 3 years old customer of card.
Please send the reply as soon as possible so that I can make the payment in time. You will inform me my mobile number which is 9899384900 & 9958041669. you will also inform me on my e-mail id which is dineshmanglarel@rediffmail.com.
Thank You.
In hoping and waiting for the reversal

Dinesh Mangla
H.No. FCA 72/A, Shyam Colony,
Near Pathwari Mandir, Ballabgarh.
Faridabad. Pin-121004
Thank You.
In hoping and waiting for the reversal

Dinesh Mangla
H.No. FCA 72/A, Shyam Colony,
Near Pathwari Mandir, Ballabgarh.
Faridabad. Pin-121004