SBI Credit Card / wrong billing

1 India Review updated:

Though I am paying in time, for last two months I have been charged the late payment penalty.For the current month payment I have recieved the statement on 30th Nov.2007 and the payment due date shown on the statement is 23rd Nov.2007.So please do the reversal of previous penalties and current month due date for pament.

Comments

Am
  1st of Dec, 2007

Ch
  4th of Dec, 2007

wrong billing pls contact or send me customer care no.

Regards
chandan

Su
  29th of Dec, 2007

Sub: Stop the Bills sending to my address and stop the Interest
and penalties. I am not responsible for your bil payment regarding your
insurance with out intimation and with out my permission.
Ref: SBI Credit Card number: 5264685314544535 of O.Subramanyam.

The problem which I am facing with your behavior of harassing with your customer (i.e. me)…Your bank people was done forgery my signature and debited to my account without my permission.
I am O.SUBRAMANYAM about ten months back one of your representative insisted me to take the credit card, I also had a good faith on SBI bank .Being with that reason I had chosen to take your SBI Credit card.
But according to my knowledge I need a PIN to operate this credit card, but till date I have not received any PIN from your concern yet and I am not using your SBI credit card.
In the September month I have received a message on my cell phone containing that I have to pay Rs.3,629.35. For the Insurance done at SBI Insurance. I rejected the insurance and intimated so many times to your irresponsible customer care executives. and Wrote a letter (Before due date) regarding insurance rejection and dropped the letter in your SBI Credit card payments dropping box at TIRUPATI …………… so many times and so many letters are sent to your bank. But there is no response. I wrote the letters to Delhi, and Chennai and send it through Courier also regarding this matter.
With this mental tension On 18-9-2007 I have met with an accident and I was admitted in the Remidy hospital - Tirupati for treatment since three months. My hospital expenses is Rs.10,000/- above. (I have the evidence also) (Since three months I am not getting my salary also and I have barrowed from Vasavi silks – Tirupati Rs.25, 000/- above for my treatment and other exp.)
So I am unable to communicate with you regarding this matter. So many
times I have Informed to your customer care (1800 1801290) But there is no response.
But I am receiving so many messages like “your outstanding is with interest and penalty Rs.5,255-06.”
I am unable to pay the total amount, Please cancel my credit card and send me one letter without balance immediately. Other wise I will give a police complaint or I will give a layer notice on your bank people and give this matter to press also.
Thanking you
Yours truly,

(O.Subramanyam.) CC to: Chennai office, Mumbai Office, Tirupati office

Ke
  25th of Jan, 2008

To,the Manager,
Sbi card,

sir,
my card No. 4317 5750 7984 8165 . i m suffering from wrong billing since last oct.2007's bills.
1. my old card no.4317 5750 2694 9256.aug 2007 bill fully paid in time by cheaque dated 16/8/07 of Rs.12634.02 ( due date 22/8).
2. then sap.2007 bill is nill ( o.02 Rs. and min amount due is shown o.o1 ) of same card no.
3. then oct 2007 bill of Rs. 1926.20 was received . but it was wrong. i was complainent on phone to the custemer care at 10th oct.2007 and corrected bill amount 1252.04 was given to me.which is paid by me at 13th oct. via Atm .

after oct.2007, my card was changed and New card No. 4317 5750 7984 8165 was issued to me.

in Nov.2007 bill, again wrong annual fee charged. i was complainent at 22th nov to the custemer care via phone. and registered complaint No. 0063260043857 and from custemer care person, said that corrected amount of bill was 979.24 - 842.70 = 136.54 was charged , which was paid by me on 26th nov.2007 via internate payment.and my bill was paid fully in time.

then again in dec.2007 bill. wrong interrested bill reversel amount Rs.437.45 was charged.which was totally wrong. i was complainte on custemer care at 15th dec and person from custemer care was agree with my complaint and he was corrected my bill from 3015.45 less 437.45 = rs 2578 and my complaint registration no. 0063490087225 given to me and, i was paid the same at 26th dec.

then again in jan.2008 bill, there is no used of my card, then also Rs.460.64 is charged to me . which is totally wrong. and when i complaint the same, person from custemer care is not ready to hear me and say that bill is right.

then what about my previous registered complaints? and if this type of wrong billing is sanding than i dont want to continue used yr card.
so please note my complaint and reply me on my mail or my cell no. 094261 35568 with in 2 days.
my bill last date is 31 st jan.

so please notice my complaint and corrected my bill .

Ve
  23rd of Aug, 2008

last four month statement is not received and my credit card is damaged its magnet strip is removed so please give new card for my working process
mob:9321567797
my card no:5264685315140341

Nr
  17th of Sep, 2009

The same thing is happeing to me .I am having credit card no 4006661015946176. There is no drop box at Kannur - kerala, so I am paying through my account at Lucknow
Since last two months i.e Aug & Sept the statement is debited by Rs 600/=each for LATE PAYMENT, WHERE AS THE CHEQUE WAS DEPOSITED IN TIME. The cheque amount was credited in the statement just after the due date of payment.
I totally agree that SBI Credit card is worst, and most surprisingly they don't even replyto the e-mail although they acknowledge the e-mail sent by me.

Sr
  3rd of Jul, 2010

Wrong billing credit card no;4317575554544503 in the month of jan&feb 2010 that is before and after repayment date SMS message min amount variation