SBI Credit Card / harassing calls from sbi credit card collection team

1 India Review updated:

I am a SBI credit card holder. Two months back I requested SBI credit card collection agent for a payment settlement of the card. The detail was given to me only after 2 months of my request. One fine weekend started with a harassment call from collection agents of the card and I was harassed by their team very badly. Inspite of the harassing calls they made to me, they called my sister’s house, mother’s house, my company security, my house owner & Couple of neighbors at my village and my friends. Inspite of threatening me, the collection agents threaten my relatives too. It continued for 2 – 3 days from Morning to evening. They used almost all the abusing words in Malayalam & English to my parents, relatives and even my company security. Now I am in a dreadful situation, that I lost my entire good image in the company & in my family circle.

The numbers from where I got the calls is mentioned below. So this unfortunate thing should not happen to any one else again. Please, be careful about the situations like this. The numbers from which I got threatened is.

[protected]
[protected]

Sv

Comments

• Ji
      19th of Mar, 2008

In this case you have to lodge a police complaint in the nearest police station and also start threatening to the collection people. One thing you have to remember that credit card given to you is on your credibility and that can go down anytime. In this case you have to do your hands up saying that you can't pay the money and also avoid the collection people call.

• Se
      10th of Nov, 2008

IT LOOKS LIKE SBI CREDIT CARDS HAS BECOME VERY DESPERATE TO RECOVER MONEY AND THEIR AGENTS ARE USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE TO RECOVER MONEY.THEY HAVE AGENTS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK WITH CUSTOMERS AND THEY PUT THE CUSTOMER INTO HIGHLY MENTAL DEPRESSION BY TALKING UNTOWARD THINGS.I HOPE SBI LOOKS INTO SUCH COMPLAINS N DEAL ACCORDINGLY.