SBI Credit Card / delay in issue of no dues certificate
From: yugraj b. kalra sbi card no. xxxx xxxx xxxx 3510
201, naintara chs ltd; sector-7, airoli,
To: dear manager customer services,
Please let me know why I have not yet been issued no dues certificate.
Please do not just keep sending sms for payments & what makes you to generating statements after statements after march 2007.
If you can send the no dues certificate its fine but if you cannot send no dues certificate then please do not send any further sms or statements, if you wish to continue then please understand that I will be forced to take up the issue with law makers of our country.
I will not allow such unlawful tactics to squeeze money from me.
I once again state that I have settled my card payment full & final on 28/03/2007 & have no dues now.
These charges were incorrect, unjustified & hence deducted rightfully by me as under then in march 2007:
No. date particulars amount
1 27/5/2006 late fee 336.72
2 27/07/2006 late fee 336.72
3 16/08/2006 pick up 39.28
4 27/08/2006 late fee 336.72
5 27/09/2006 late fee 336.72
6 27/11/2006 late fee 336.72
7 30/11/2006 pick up 50.51
8 11/01/2007 late fee 392.84
9 22/02/2007 late fee 392.84
Total reversal on my cards should have been (which is finally reversed by me) rs.2609.58
Mind you dear manager customer services I have only deducted the above late fee + pick charges only i. e. rs.2609.58
Not only I have paid interest charged to my card for my purchases but also paid interest on the late fee + pick up charges too.
I have settled my card payment full & final on 28/03/2007 no dues now.
Awaiting the no dues certificate at the earliest.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - customer harassment 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period