SBI Credit Card / false statement
I used to have a Sbi credit card in the year 2006/2007. At that period I purchased something and made the payment to credit card Via Cheque but somehow that cheque was dishonored and returned to me . So I have made a cash payment for the same . As there were some problems in the billed amount I thought I better cancel the SBI credit card.I Called the customer care and after confirming about my account they canceled it in the year 2007.
But 1 week earlier I got a statement narrating that I got huge due and payment department calls me every morning saying when I will make the payment which is totally irritating. Please suggest what to do about it .
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption