SBI Credit Card / harassment by sbi credit card people

1 India Review updated:

I have registered a complaint with the card division for billing 9634Rs on 3/6/2006. It was not yet resolved but they go on adding service charges and interest charges on this amount and harass me to make payment in spite of my explaining to them the reason for non-payment. Daily numerous calls were made by their staff and the language they use is not proper. Suitable action must be taken for using bad languages for collection.

Comments

• Ta
      25th of Sep, 2007

This has reference to your card no 5264 6853 15389278 dated 2nd August 2007.I am to inform you several times that I have returned my sbi card without any short of transaction. You have once also informed me to ignore the bill which you have sending several times. I would request you to please check your record that I have not received any amount from you as acredit nor I used the credit card.I am retired person as an asst. librarian from north Bengal University. Your notice for repayment of bill is harassing me which is not disarable. Yoy are therefore requested to correct your recotd and inform as early date.

• Su
      26th of Sep, 2007

SBI cards very very very very poor service and not satisfied.