SBI Cheque Collection Box / restoration of cheque collection box

1 India Review updated:

COMPLAINT no. 1

Cheque collection box at SBI ATM at mogappair west, Chennai 37 was fixed in Jan 2007, which was useful to drop credit card cheques for the office goers. I have gone to drop a cheque today (15.5.2007) at 6.30 am. But to my surprise,the box was removed from ATM and placed it inside the SBI branch, Mogappair West only 2 days back (on 13.5.07) FOR THE REASONS KNOWN TO sbi WHICH I DON'T WANT TO EXPLAIN.I have to wait till the opening of the bank by 9 or 9.30 pm.

COMPLAINT No 2

I am an Officer working in Tamil Nadu Secretatariat, Chennai 9. More than 7000 officials are working in the office. Most of them are having bank a/c with SBI and salary is credited through ECS. Many of the officers are also having credit card but they find it difficult to drop cheques as no collection box is put up in the SBI ATM at Secretariat right from the installation of ATM for the past 3 years. Further 1000 s of officials daily visiting the officials/Ministers find the same difficulty. While ATMs of other banks are having Cheque collection boxes, SBI is only lacking. We were therefore forced to switch over to the use of credit cards of other banks. I request installation of cheque collection box in the ATM @ Secretariat.

Comments

Dr
  30th of Aug, 2010

cheque box must be in ATM. so any body can use it without waste time bound.sbi always late?why??? dont know he should come first but any how tey are always late