SBI Card / no statement

1 India Review updated:

I am not getting regular statement for my card no [protected]. Insurance premium is directly deducted from my card without giving any prior information. As on date I do not know how much amount I have to pay. Again you will submit statement with late charges which is not accepted to me.

Comments

• Gu
      28th of Apr, 2008

Dear Banker,
    My card No 4317575504588717.
    Previously I asked the balance Transfer for ICICI card. But you are sent the DD Without my knowledge to another card and also I given the complaint to your people. Your people was told me you need not pay the Processing fee and excess amount will take the reversal from ICICI bank after that your people was told me it will not possible to take the reversal. you made the payment of RS 21, 000/- we wiiiive the reversal of all the interest charges (this discussion with VIDYA) after paid the amount also I called to call centre at the time also fortunately connected to VIDYA. She told me I give all the interest charges to reversal. But I received the statement from you with interest charges. So pls ignore and give the reversal of all interest charges. This is for your information
    Regards
    G. Uma Maheswara Rao
    and also change my mail id from umamahesh_4312@yahoo.co.in to this mail id.

Thanks

• Al
      27th of Nov, 2009

WHO DO YOU CONTACT REGUARDING GAME SAVER DEDUCTIONS TAKEN FROM YOUR DEBIT CARD? I PURCHASED A GAME ONCE AND TODAY MY CARD HAD A DEDUCTION WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I CONTACTED MY BANK BUT THEY HAD NO WAY OF TELLING ME HOW TO CONTACT YAHOO. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW PLEASE HELP!!! I AM SO MAD, I'M PAYING FOR SOMETHING I'M NOT EVEN USING.