SBI / abused by debt collector

1 India Review updated:

I have a balance of 25874 on my SbI credit card and i wanted to pay the same amount in few installment however when i raised the same concern with the debt collector she got angry and become very arrogant and and told me "if i cant afford a credit card why the hell do use the card", and then then she started abusing me starting with ###, mo&^[censored], and every possible thing and when i asked her to escalate the issue and transfer the line to her manager but she hung up on me. Same thing was escalated to sbi head of customer service via mail but i never got any satisfactory answer.

Till date i am still waiting for their reply with solution.

Comments

• Va
      15th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir
    My name is Vasantha Kumari K
    I am having Saving Bank account in your Chidambaram branch from past 1.5 years.
    My account number is 30192056357. Last June 9th 2008 I made a 1000 INR transaction in Chidambaram branch ATM at 14:04. On that time I was hear the money counting sound from the machine but I did not get any output (money) from the machine. But unfortunately in my mini statement it has denoted by withdrawal of 1000 INR from my account on that time.

Immediately I gave a written statement to my branch. They informed me that they would take a necessary action ASP. But still date I did not get any response from my branch. So kindly consider my query and do the needful.

Thanks and regards