SBI / sbi online facilities do not work!

1 India Review updated:

SBI Online facilities are a complete fraud. None of their sites, 'onlinesbi' and 'sbicreditcards' work. They proudly announce their site 'onlinesbi' everywhere, but no one can ever log in to their site with the password they give. I have been trying for more than 2 years now since when they first started this, and applied four times, got four different passwords, the most recent one one month back, but they have all failed.

SBI credit cards online is also a complete fraud, they never give bills for their cards to anyone, everybody complains about this, and if you try to check up your bill online, then you find that the online site also cannot be logged in, it doesn't work. I think everybody is having this problem, its a very big fraud on their customers.

Comments

• Ra
      27th of Dec, 2006

My name is Raman Srivathsan. I am working for Commercial bank of Dubai in U.A.E. On 26th of Oct, 2006 I deposited a Draft bearing no.07...10 value Rs. 35,000/- dated 18th Oct, 2006 in the name of Shri. M.N.Raman at State Bank of India, Tirumala branch, Andhra Pradesh - 517 504 drawn on Commercial Bank of Dubai. The officer in the clearing dept assured the proceeds will be credited in 15 days time, since the DD has to go to Hyderabad for collection. But, still as of today i.e. 27th Dec 2006 the proceeds is not cleared and I confirmed from my bank that the amount is still not debited from here itself.

I am very much disappointed of such a careless and in efficient service rendered by SBI. I request the manager to take necessary actions on this and get back to my email id ramansrivatsan@hotmail.com as soon as possible.

Raman Srivathsan,
    Commercial Bank of Dubai,
    P.O.Box: 5849,
    Ras Al Khaimah - U.A.E.
    Tel: 00971 50 8431960.

• Ar
      16th of Jan, 2007

If the online banking is not working these days, it’s a major problem. I never visit a branch but do most of my transactions online. That way I feel citibank online banking is trouble free... I have not faced any problem with online banking and continue to transact using their online banking.

• Am
      13th of Jun, 2007

The online banking from SBI is rubbish. I am working in Saudi Arabia. It is very important for me to see my statements. But unfortunately, in last three years I hardly able to open my a / c statements. Whenever I post a complaint in customer care. The very next day they send an mail that my problem has been solved. But almost every time nothing is done. From 9/6 I am continuously ( 4 times) posting tickets in their customer care, and receiving the same reply; without any action. A bank like SBI should be ashamed of their net service. Whatever they advertise they are far far behind than corporate banks in this regard.

I would like to request onlinesbi staff to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

• Ve
      8th of Jul, 2007

I am working in Bangalore. I got few bitter experience with SBI. I asked for IPin, from the day I opened my account (4 years ago). Till now I didn't get that. No response from the bank. They said they are not dealing with this. I gave 2 applications requesting for IPins, but didn't get any response from bank. Finally I gave up.

For the past 2 years, I got many calls from call-centers for SBI railway card. I gave my details at least 5 times. But not even a single person contacted me personally (as they said in phone) to meet me to get the process done. I just gave up.

Once I was approached for SBI Credit card from SBI. H0nestly say, I don't want to have any credit card and fall in the Credit Card trap. Just I want to help the person to make some business, I agreed for credit card. After a month I got a letter from SBI which says my application was rejected. That time my salary was around 60K per month. I was just wondering what kind of business SBI want to make, when private banks are willing to give a credit card, even if a person's salary is 10K per month.

More recently also I applied for SBI Credit card (to give some business to a person). For almost 2 months, I didn't even get any call from the bank or call center.

I remember, myself and my friends had a tough time in getting a car loan from SBI. The person(s) engaged in processing personal loan and car loans are too lazy that they took almost a month to process the forms. They made us to visit the bank at least 5 times asking different documents at different times. (Can't they tell everything in the first visit itself?) . When private banks are coming to your door step to give a car loan with in hours, the only reason we went to SBI is the interest rate. For that their customers were ill treated, not because of the SBI policy, but because of their lazy workers.

I always wonder, why such SBI employees go for strike for pay hike. The only reason, I have an account with SBI is, the ATM facility they provide across country. I believe that too happened because of some good management decision. If SBI is still going strong, it is not because of thier some of the lazy employees (who bring disgrace to SBI), it is because of the large volume of customers. SBI should realize this and change their approach towards customers.

• Na
      26th of Jul, 2007

I am Naveen i had Applied to a Credit Card an i Had Received the card and i Got a Call fm SBI stating that u Want Insurance Along With the Card but i Said No. But Yesterday I got a Letter and Insurance policy and u Have to Pay the Amount please Help me out.

• Ha
      15th of Oct, 2007

Sub: Sbi recovery team being irresponsible.

I have taken the sbi car loan in the month of June-07 bearing a/c no 30128584662.
    As a process, i also deposited the pdc's for 48 months with emi dated 17th of every month.

But the sbi recovery department deposited the first cheque on 14th in June-07 and the cheque got bounced with obvious reasons. It has also become a practice that the recovery team depositing the cheques either in advance or at a much later date like 25th/28th.

Due this irresponsible and careless act of the sbi team,why should the customer bear the return charges of the cheque.

I NEED AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE

Harith.

• Pv
      29th of Nov, 2007

First of all you Complaint Sbi's email Id is nowhere to be seen when the sight is opened Neither you have mentioned anywhere. you just say email to us! how!

• Va
      6th of Jan, 2008

i am agree that sbi atm machine is not working i am in chanidgarh all the atm machine is nto workin g

• Kr
      19th of Jan, 2008

SIR, IAM A NORMAL SAVINGS JOINT ACCOUNT USER AND I WANT TO HAVE THE ONLINE FACILITIES FROM SBI PL SEND ME THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD OF SBI ONLINE LOG IN.

• Ra
      19th of Feb, 2008

Sbi Online banking is totally failure. The login is not working since 3 days. The officers says it will work shortly.But they can not say when it will work. Hence SBI should take proper steps towards working of online banking.

• Ka
      15th of May, 2008

Sir,

With reference to your advertisement, I wish to apply the Clerical post in your esteemed bank. As per your instructions candidate must be apply thorugh online only. Past 3 days I tried to apply online but still its not opened. Hence I request you to rectify the problem it may be useful to all candiates who apply the above said post in your bank.

Thanking you,

Your's Sincerly,

D. Kanagavalli
    Madurai.

18th of May, 2008

hi,

I have lost my sbi net banking userid and password.
    I am residing in hyderabad, my account is held in Koramangala SBI branch, Bangalore.
    Please clear me about how to get the new userid and password.

Warm Regards
    K chaitanya kumar

• Bh
      27th of May, 2008

Hai Sir

I am Bharathiraja Form Kalpakkam I am In SBI Custemar In Kalpakkam BranchI am Using ONLINE SBI Same Error Page Comming Pls Rectify Sir Any Replay Send Mail lx_bharathi_raja@yahoo.co.in

ERROR Is Show the Down Page

You do not have accounts to perform this operation. Please contact your branch

Regards
    P.BHARATHIRAJA

• Bh
      27th of May, 2008

Hai Sir

I am Bharathiraja Form Kalpakkam I am In SBI Customer In Kalpakkam Branch I am Using ONLINE SBI Same Error Page Coming Pls Rectify Sir Any Replay Send Mail lx_bharathi_raja@yahoo.co.in

ERROR Is Show the Down Page

You do not have accounts to perform this operation. Please contact your branch

Warm Regards
    P.Bharathiraja Kalpakkam

• Vp
      29th of May, 2008

I have an account in SBI - Gingee (Branch Code: 758), Villupuram DT, Tamilnadu. I have requested for Internet banking to the Branch Manager. But the Manager gave reply like there is no such a facilities available in his branch though it became core banking. I was surprised, how the Branch Manager doesn't aware about the internet banking. Also he told that we should not see our account through internet banking from any other location, except the branch. If I need any information even balance amount, I have to go to branch and I need to ask Account clerk.
    This kind of poor service is creating bad reputation to SBI.

V.P.Kesan

• Je
      29th of May, 2008

I am coustmer of SBI KOTMA district Anuppur Branch Code 2869
    I am transfer my A/c 5th of May in Indore Branch Code 3432
    but My A/C was not Transfer from kotma.
    when i ask with 2869 Manager he ask ur A/C was Transfer
    And 3432 manager said ur A/C was not Transfer . in this Condition what i do. i am very Agree with ur WORK
    CAN U SUUGEST ME WHAT I CAN DO AT THIS TIME BECAUSE 25 days are Enough for A/C transferring from one place to Another
    name Jeetendra Kumar pandey
    A/C no. 30353334653
    Branch code of previos Bank 2869
    Branch code of Current Bank 3432

• Kp
      13th of Jul, 2008

SIR, IAM A NORMAL SAVINGS NRE ACCOUNT USER AND I WANT TO HAVE THE ONLINE FACILITIES (E-SEE BANKING) FROM SBI PL SEND ME THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD OF SBI ONLINE LOG IN

BRANCH : MANNARGUDI
    NAME : KANTHAMANI PRAVEEN

• Ho
      4th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Sangadi Ravi, A/C no: 30143462709 (Savings) with Yellareddy guda branch, Hyderabad. I got the Internet access Kit from my bank and I tried to login with that. When I login into my Internet access for the first time, it asked for new User name and password. I gave my User name as "SANGADI RAVI" and I tried to type the new password. But the page was expired.

Now I am unable to login into my account. Please guide me to operate my Account ASAP.

My Internet Kit details are as follows:

Email: sangadi.ravi@gmail.com

• Sh
      11th of Aug, 2008

Hi Sir / Madam,

My name is shashikesh mishra . I had deposited my uncle SBI account(Account belong from out site of Maharashtra) Rs. 5000/- from bhayander branch(Thane, Maharashtra) .They have taken to me Rs. 25/- more, when I asked him then he told me if you deposite bellow 12000/- then You will give 25 additional to SBI and above of 12000/- then, Rs. 2/- per thousand.Could you please let you know, when that type of rule have changed.And that rule have implemented all our India or only for Maharashtra.

Renard's & Thanks
    Shashikesh Mishra

20th of Aug, 2008

THEY HAVE A VERY VERY BAD ON LINE BANKING SYSTEM IN PLACE. I GOT AN ON LINE ACCOUNT DETAILS WITH ID AND PASSWORD. THE MOST INTERESTING AND CARLESS THING THAT HAPPENED IS WHEN I LOGGED IN FOR FIRST TIME AS PER THE NAME GIVEN IN THE KIT- IT TOOK ME TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT. THAT ACCOUNT IS OF SOME ONE ELSES.

BE AWARE GUYS THE LARGET BANK IS HAVING MOST CARELESS SYSTEM OF BANKING - ESPECIALLY ON LINE ONE.

HEY SBI GUYS, IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE DONT JUMP INTO THE ON LINE STUFF AND IF YOU ARE DOING THEN PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THAT. OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOOSE WHATEVER FAITH YOU HAVE EARNED OVER THESE YEARS.