SBI / submitted cheque: 11,000/- but amount added is 3,96,000
What the hell happening in SBI...
I, Vamsi krishna. Kotha, SBI account holder, with account no: 0110465xxxxx
My balance on 6/06/2007 is :3,523.29. On 9/06/2007, i submitted a cheque (number: 392701) worth of 11000/- at masjid modh SBI, new delhi. But when i checked my balance on 11/06/2007, i came to know that my balance is 3,96,224.29/-.
That means they swapped cheque number with amount. On 13/06/2007, they deducted 3,81,701.0/- and my balance is 13,934.29/-.
But on 11 & 13 of this month,they again deducted 589.0/- & 573.0/- (total 1162/-) from my account for inter city charges. That was due to crediting of 3,96,224.29/- and deducting of 3,81,701.0/-. My balance on 6 june is:3523.29/-. After clearing a cheque of worth 11,000/- my balance should be: 14,523/- .
But my balance is 13,934.29/-.
I am not responsible for their mistake and how they can punish me??
I meet the concern officer and he told me that your problem will be finished with in 1-day.
But till now there is no response.
I already posted 3-4 complaints (one of the complaint taken no is CC-[protected] )
More SBI Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400