SBI ATM Card / atm card block

U.G Girls hostel GSVM medical college kanpur, kanpur, IN Review updated:

I lost my sbi atm card on 23-08-09 at kanpur u. p.. my account no. is [protected] at sbi branch sector 1, bhel ranipur haridwar, uttaranchal.. please block all the transactions of the above said account no. at once. a/c holder is payel das.

Comments

• Bi
      Sep 06, 2009

I lost my two SBI Atm card on 05th september2009 .. My account no. is [protected] /[protected] at SBI branch garulia (1720), .. Please block all the transactions of the above said account no. at once. A/C HOLDER is USHA CHOUDHARY([protected])AND JOINT A/C [protected]

• Li
      Sep 06, 2009

My father lost his purse in which he had his and my SBI atm cards.

His account number is [protected] .Account is in his name, PRASANTA KUMAR MOHANTY.

The second one is a joint account in his and my name
    LINGARAJ MOHANTY AND PRASANTA KUMAR MOHANTY
    ACCOUNT NO-[protected].

Please block all the transactions of the above said TWO account no.s at once.

• Ra
      Sep 27, 2009

i have saved the pin of my ATM card in my mobile and that mobile was lost before few days. i also dont find the secret no carrying paper. i have tried by guessing the no but i failed and my card was blocked. i am a customer of SBI TENSA. my A/C NO IS [protected]. MY NAME IS RAJESH MISHRA. PLS MAKE MY WAY BY WHICH I CAN USE IT FURTHER.

• Up
      Nov 13, 2009

i have nt sbi debit card because bnk dont given this facility so pls send my card my address mob no.[protected]

• Pr
      Dec 20, 2009

Urgent:Deactivate ATM CARD my a/c no.[protected]
    Respected Sir

It is for your kind attention that I have lost atm card my a/c no.[protected] 11th feb, 2009 around 7 PM. This card was issued from poriyahat Branch of State Bank of India, poriyahat dist godda jharkhand 814153 . Following are my details

Name:prashant kumar
    Mobile N.o:[protected]

prashant kumar

• Aj
      Feb 19, 2010

It is for your kind attention that I have lost atm card my a/c no.[protected] 19th feb, 2009 around 8PM Cuttack Railway Station. This card was issued from utkal university (vani Vihar)Bhubaneswer Orissa

Ajay Kumar panda

• Aj
      Feb 19, 2010

It is for your kind attention that I have lost atm card my a/c no.[protected] 19th feb, 2010 around 8PM Cuttack Railway Station. This card was issued from utkal university (vani Vihar)Bhubaneswer Orissa

Ajay Kumar panda

• Ni
      Apr 05, 2010

My ATM Card has been blocked since jan 2010, my account no. is [protected] and my ATM card no. is [protected].it was issued from SBI porompat Branch, Imphal.
    please sugest me ways to reactivate my ATM Card.

Your's faithfully
    N.poireinganba Singh

• Ke
      May 29, 2010

SBI ATM Card Complaints - ATM CARD BLOCK
    I lost my SBI Atm card on 29-05-10 at CHINDWARA M.P. .. My account no. is [protected], 5 at SBI branch, SEONI .. Please block all the transactions of the above said account no. at once. A/C HOLDER is CHAMRU PRASAD & KESHAR SONWANE.

Jul 24, 2010

SBI ATM Card Complaints - ATM CARD BLOCK
    I lost my SBI Atm card on 24/7/10 at Gurgaon (HR). .. My account no. is [protected], 5 at SBI branch New Colony Gurgaon .. Please block all the transactions of the above said account no. at once. A/C HOLDER is Manisha Garg D/o Sh.Ashok Garg
    Cell NO [protected]
    email id [protected]@gmail.com

• Am
      Dec 14, 2010

Sir,
    With due respect and humble submission I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.
    I am (Sepoy Amrendra pandey) one of the account holder of SBI Branch Rongopo (East Sikkam) my Account No is [protected](DSP A/C) and ATM card No is [protected]. I have changed my PIN No in SBI ATM machine Sikh Li Br Fathegarh UP. Now after Seven days when I have reinsurted my ATm card it shows that My PIN Code is correct.
    Sir you are requested to issue my NEW PIN on the same ATM card No in the same Branch.
    It is hartely thanks from my side.

Mr Amrendra Pandey.