SBI ATM Card / atm card not reissued

IN Review updated:

Derar Sir/mam
I am Nishant Mishra from bhopal MP. I have lost my SBI ATM card, i had also applied for reissue of same at Mahaveer nagar branch bhopal & amt deducted from my a/c on 22nd July2009 but still i have not received my ATM cum debit card My a/c [protected].plz get my issue resolved as fast as possible

Comments

• Al
      Sep 30, 2009

Dsar sir/mam
    I am alay solanki from idar gujarat.I have lost my ATM No.I had also applied for reissue of same at Idar branch & amt deducted from my a/c but i have not received my ATM card my a/c [protected]-8 please get essue resolved as fast as possible

• Md
      Nov 09, 2009

dear sir/mam
    iam nageena from pithapuram i have applied for atm card on 30-12-2008 at sbi pithapuram.my account no is [protected].irequest u to please issue my atm as
    early as posible.
    thanking u sir,
    your's faithfully
    Md.Nageena

• Am
      Nov 17, 2009

dear sir/mam i m amarchand form chennai my account no is [protected]. i request u to please issue my atm card as early as posible. thanking u sir your faithfully k. amarchand.

• Su
      Dec 17, 2009

dear sir/madam
    I am devendrakumar sumeriya from bhopal MP nagar branch . i have not received my ATM cum debit card My a/c [protected], i am open a new account. i have not recevied my atm card till date please issue my atm as early as posible.
    my contact no. [protected] &
    my Email: devendra.[protected]@gmail.com
    thanks & regards

• Pu
      Mar 09, 2010

[protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir, my a/c no. is [protected] and is with SBI main branch at Nuapada district h.q and I've not reissued with ATM card which was lost earlier.Due formalities for the same was observed.But even after more than 1 and 1/2 years the same has not been received by me.Now my address has been changed as C/O- Sarjan Infracon Pvt. ltd, Althan, Opp. MD Farmhouse, Surat-394510, Gujrat, India.It is not possible to go to the branch due to my present new occupation. so I request you to kindly send the same with the password letter by post and debit the charges to my account for continuation of transactions in my account and obliged.

Several requests made so far left unattended.So kindly do the needful, please.

With regards,
    Purnendu kumar Dash
    A/c No.[protected]
    Present Address:
    C/o-Sarjan Infracon Pvt.Ltd
    Opp.MD Farmhouse
    Althan, Surat, Gujarat, India.

• Na
      Mar 27, 2010

i have complait 4 time but no rispons your side

• Yo
      May 23, 2010

Sir my a/c no. is [protected] in sunder nagar branch of state bank of patiyala. I had applied for reissuance of atm card before 2 months, charges were cut from my account that time only. But i haven't got card till now. I want to know that when I could get my atm card.

Regards,
    Yog Raj
    +[protected]
    Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Su
      Jun 19, 2010

Derar Sir/mam
    I am susanta jana from tamluk.purba midnapore. I have lost my SBI ATM card, i had also applied for reissue of same at tamluk railstation branch.nimtola purba midnapore.
    i have not recevied my atm card four month over till date. please issue my atm as early as posible.My a/c. no. [protected]. please issue my atm as early as posible.
    my contact no. [protected] &
    my Email: [protected]@gmail.com
    thanks & regards
    susanta jana

Jul 26, 2010

dear sir/madam
    Here is manoj kumar pradhan belongs to AT/PO-KORUKONDA, DIST-MALKANGIRI, STATE-ORISSA, PIN-764045
    bearing a/c no-[protected], Before four monts past ihad applied for reissue of my sbi debit com ATM card.
    i didn't receive still yet..as soon as issue my ATM card of the of the detail above.
    my email:pradhan.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

pin-764045

• Gl
      Jan 07, 2011

Sir
    Iam Gladstone pm. Holding the a/c no10372476196.I last my card, and blocked the lostone. applied for reissue of duplicate card. On Dec02nd 10 Rs.200 is deducted from my a/c.But still the new card is not issued.The branch code 4675.My branch officers are not answering properly. Kindly arrange to issue me new one.My mail id :[protected]@yahoo.co.in Mobile No:[protected]

• Re
      Feb 25, 2014

Dear Sir/mam

I am Richa from Balco Township –Korba, Chhattisgarh. I have lost my SBI ATM card, I have blocked the ATM and blocking number is [protected]. I had also applied for reissue of same at Balco Township branch Korba, CG on 9.1.2014 but still I have not received my ATM cum debit card . My a/c No. is [protected] . please issue my atm as early as posible.